Tenergy 4 Pcs RCR123A 3.0V 600mAh Rechargeable Li-Ion Protected Batteries w/ Smart Charger
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Worldwide usage. Auto AC power adjust from 100-240V.
- Smart, build-in microprocessor automatically switch off when batteries are fully charged.
- Tenergy RCR123A can be recharged up to 1000 times. 1 RCR123A Li-ion = 1000 CR123A Primary Cells
- Replace CR123A primary cell in most devices, but not good for certain flashlight and camera due to higher open load voltage , check your device manufactory for compatibility. Don't use these batteries with SureFire flashlights
- This charger is intended for Tenergy brand RCR123A 600mah 3.0V (30264) cells ONLY. Use with any other brand may cause safety issues or charger failure.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Charger Features * Worldwide usage. Auto AC power adjust from 100-240V. * Smart, build-in microprocessor automatically switch off when batteries are fully charged. * Safe, build-in IC provides various protection, Thermal protection, Overcharge protection, Short-circuit protection, mechanical. and electrical protection against reversal polarity, and auto defective battery identification. * Convenient, 12V car cigarette lighter plug for on the road charging. * Compact (2.5 x 4 x 1 inch), Light weight (5 oz only), include charger and all accessories. * Charge 1 to 2 RCR123A from 1.5 hours to 3 hours. Battery peak voltage is 4.2V after fully charged. * UL certified. RCR123A Features: Rechargeable CR123A Li-Ion Batteries with 3.0V average working voltage (4.5V at peak without load). Tenergy RCR123A can be recharged up more than 300 times. 1 RCR123A Li-ion > 300 CR123A Primary Cell. Replaces most of CR123A primary Lithium battery for digital cameras and flashlights. Do not charge the battery cells in other brand RCR123A battery charger. We are not responsible for damage caused by misuse. Open circuit voltage of RCR123A (3.0V) is much higher than primary Lithium battery (3.0V). It may burn certain bulb of flashlight. Please make sure your device can accept 4.5V voltage before use. Internal voltage regulators modified voltage to achieve average working voltage of 3.0V. Internal over-charge and over-discharge protection to prevent battery over use. The current will be shut off when the battery voltage drops below 2.0V. Tenergy Li-Ion RCR123A 600mah batteries reach more than 3.0v at full charge. These cells should only be used in high quality CREE LED flashlights. Not compatible with Surefire and other brands of incandescent (halogen, krypton, xenon, etc) flashlights. Note*: Not compatible with Surefire type Flashlights. This charger is intended for Tenergy brand RCR123A 600mah 3.0V (30264) cells ONLY. Use with any other brand may cause safety issues or charger failure.
Top Customer Reviews
I received these in an attempt to reduce my usage of non-reusable batteries in my 100-200 lumen LED lights. That's really what they are best for in the flashlight realm. I cannot speak to other uses as that is my only purpose for this size battery.
- Exactly the same size as the CR123 batteries they were purchased to replace. When you compare them side by side they have the same diameter and length. I don't know where some are coming from when they say they are a different size.
- Relatively quick charge time - 1.5 to 3 hours depending on charge when put into the charger.
- Pack comes with car charging option - very cool and makes for extreme convenience when camping, travelling.
- Run my surefire G2 and Streamlight Polytac LED lights just fine - no overheating, no problems!
- protected and regulated to 3v
- These hold about 2/3 the energy as rated compared to the non-rechargables - this means you will get less run time in your lights.
- They should not be used to run high power lights as they apparently won't work.
Overall I am very pleased. They fit in the lights I want to use them in and run just fine. I fully expect to buy fewer batteries now that I have a good rechargable set.
Hope that helps....
Upon initial inspection, they look no different than any other batteries by this company, but try and use them in something where fit matters! After inserting two of these in my device, I could not close the end cap without the device firing. The difference in the length of these batteries is minute but definitely an issue. There is a 'button' on the bottom of these batteries that does not appear on any of my other Tenergy batteries, I believe that this is the difference in the length. Tough when you use them serially.
To be honest, I would not even be writing this review yet except for the fact that an email to the seller before the batteries even shipped was completely ignored. I am now waiting on a resolution to the size issue.
UPDATE - found another flash these would work in. Thought they were charged as the charger showed green. Very short life. When I tried to charge them afterwards, charger still showed green. Bad batts! its not the charger as other batteries showed charging the the charger. UGH! Maybe I will get a response on my refund request!
Charger has green LED for each slot. Turn red when charging battery, then green again when battery is charged.