- Save 10% on Tenergy Centura AA Rechargeable Batteries, (4 Pack) when you purchase 1 or more Syma S107/S107G R/C Helicopter (Colors Vary) offered by Tenergy Corporation. Enter code XDDTDUF4 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Tenergy TN160 12-Bay LCD Smart Battery Charger when you purchase 1 or more Syma S107/S107G R/C Helicopter (Colors Vary) offered by Tenergy Corporation. Enter code Q78UJPP8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Tenergy T-333 Universal Battery Tester when you purchase 1 or more Syma S107/S107G R/C Helicopter (Colors Vary) offered by Tenergy Corporation. Enter code E6Z4XACV at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Tenergy NiMH Rechargeable AA Batteries (24 Pack) when you purchase 1 or more Syma S107/S107G R/C Helicopter (Colors Vary) offered by Tenergy Corporation. Enter code SIMUEURW at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Tenergy Syma S107/S107G R/C Helicopter *Colors Vary
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2 Selectable Frequencies Let's You Fly Up To 2 Helicopters At Once
- Amazing Technology in the palm of your hand!Syma Newest Model S107 3CH Gyro RTF Metal RC Helicopter.No Assembly required, Ready To Fly! Equipped with the latest Gyroscope technology. Colors and Frequencies May Vary. We have Red & Yellow color.
- Full 3 Channels : Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward and Backward.A 25-30 minutes charge is equal to a 8-12 minutes flight.Recharging takes place via the transmitter or USB cable.
- The transmitter has an Alignment Trim, a Charging and Power.Indicator, a Left/Right Lever and a Trimmer. A lightweight Lithium Polymer battery.
- Length : Approx. 7.5 Inches.Width : Approx. 7.5 Inches (with main rotors).Height : Approx. 3.8 Inches (from bottom to balance bar).Main Rotors Surface Diameter: Approx. 7.5 Inches.
- Suitable for indoor flying only.Suitable for ages 14+.Battery for the helicopter: 3.7V-180MAH LI-POLY.Flight Range : Approx. 30 Ft.ROHS, ASTM, FCC and CE Approval
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This Brand New 3 Channel Gyro mini Metal rc helicopter is 1 of the world's newest, smallest and lightest RC Helicopter you can get! At approx. 7.5" long, it easily fits in the palm of your hand and is fully functional, equipped with latest Gyroscope technology, which makes this helicopter an instant hot seller in the RC World. This mini Gyro Metal helicopter charges directly either from the USB cable or from the controller which uses "AA" batteries and has a full-function trim control for the perfect flight. Get one today before they all fly away!
Compare with similar items
Syma S107/S107G R/C Helicopter with Gyro- Red
Cheerwing S107/S107G Phantom 3CH 3.5 Channel Mini RC Helicopter with Gyro Blue
EastVita S107 Full Replacement Parts Set for Syma S107 RC Helicopter (Set of 19,Yellow)
Mini RC Helicopter, EACHINE H101 Remote Control Helicopter Drone Toy for Kids 3.5 CH LED Light with Gyro
RC Helicopter,Vatos Remote Control Helicopter Indoor 3.5 Channels Hobby Mini RC Flying Helicopter 2 Blades Replace Included RC Plane Toy Gift for Kids Crash Resistance Consistent，Built-in Gyro
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Tenergy Corporation||Tenergy Corporation||Cheerwing USA||Piggy Jewelry||EachineDirect||U-liver|
|Item Dimensions||9 x 5.25 x 4 in||17.7 x 7.6 x 3.1 in||16.8 x 2.6 x 6.1 in||—||—||—|
|Item Weight||1.1 lbs||0.5 lb||—||—||—||1.1 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Can be flown indoors or outdoors. When flying outdoors the wind may effect your flying as this helicopter is very light.
Has red and blue lights that flash which allows you to fly at night, pair it with a remote control helicopter landing pad and you have the perfect set up for night flying.
Flying time has ranged from 7 to 15 minutes for me, flying time is less outside depending on the breeze.
Very easy to control, although I have yet to master what every button on the remote does! I just press the buttons, push the joys stick in every which direction and go! Flies like a dream for me!
I received this item at a discounted price in exchange for my honest unbiased review.
When I purchased it it was on sale. I did not receive any discounts or special offers for the purchase of this helicopter.
This one was great. In less than an hour he was flying around the room and landing where he wanted. But he's also crashed many many times.
My little e-flight msr breaks in the slightest crash but this one endures crashes with no damage that would have had me replacing all sorts of parts on the msr.
I can't say enough good things about this helo. We've had it for about a year and both still enjoy flying it.
I have also seen my children flying other AirHog and the like with the same issue, there is no control and I think much of that is attributed to the fact that they are so light.
Anyway, not to say that this is not light but having the metal frame is a major advantage, it gives the product consistency and staying power.
* Solid build construction for such a ridiculously low price
* Ridiculously low price
* Very durable, I crashed this thing numerous times into walls, cut the throttle too much (slammed into the floor) etc. The only reason it eventually broke was because someone stepped on it and the prop shaft bent.
* Consistent: I purchased another one of these for my nephew about a year after mine and it worked just as well
* Replaceable batteries are readily available and cheap. They will get worn out after repeated use. Mine lasted about a year.
* Battery is not easily changed, you have to remove the plastic housing and not all batteries fit exactly right.
* I did have a few issues with pairing the device to the transmitter... never really figured that problem out but switching it off and back on usually fixed it. By no means did it diminish my excitement about this very cheap, high quality toy.