Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 284 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 298 reviews
on March 19, 2016
One star because the information on the product is incorrect. It claims to be the exact size of a C battery but it is not. The distance between the end of the positive contact and the negative is about 1/2 millimeter too short. The battery might work in installations where the battery sits by itself but in installations where the battery is installed in tandem |----|-|-----|- for example, the combined shortness of two batteries prevents them from making contact. The manufacturer should correct the description or make certain that the length of the battery is correct.
on June 20, 2016
Bought these to use with my Roomba lighthouse devices, and they work like a champ! I love Tenergy products, and these batteries certainly don't disappoint. A great value, plus it keeps tons of batteries out of landfills, and you certainly can't argue with that!
on March 6, 2017
These seem to be holding and accepting a charge well. They fit in the unit I need to activate (a Roomba vacuum "lighthouse/virtual wall" controller).
on April 14, 2017
We'll see how these hold up but similar ones I've purchased from Tenergy worked fine. No issues.
on July 3, 2014
I waited to review these batteries. I use them with the sirius speaker I have and they last me a whole day out on the lake. A++ on value and operation.
on March 13, 2017
We have used Tenergy batteries for several years and are very happy with them.
on April 17, 2017
I ordered 3 boxes of these in late January for gas sensing equipment. So far we have found over 1/3 of them will not hold a charge. Very disappointed with them. Will not order them again.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 19, 2014
3 of the batteries wouldn't hold a charge after 2 charging cycles. Could have been a bad batch but... save your money.
on March 25, 2017
Item as described, prompt shipment.
on October 27, 2012
I have no issue with this product. The battery size and optionally divided compartment at very nice for us to use.