- Save 10% on Tenergy Alkaline AA batteries (8-Pack) when you purchase 1 or more qualifying items offered by Tenergy Corporation. Enter code C2H6XBJV at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Tenergy TN438 16-Bay Charger & AA Rechargeable Battery Combo when you purchase 1 or more qualifying items offered by Tenergy Corporation. Enter code AHQNT7A2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Tenergy Centura AA Rechargeable Batteries (12-Pack) when you purchase 1 or more qualifying items offered by Tenergy Corporation. Enter code J63K58JH at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.49 shipping
2 Year Asurion Toy Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Tenergy Syma S107/S107G R/C Helicopter - Yellow
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2 Selectable Frequencies Let's You Fly Up To 2 Helicopters At Once
- Full 3 channels: up, down, left, right, forward, and backward
- The transmitter has an alignment trim, a charging and power indicator, a left/right lever and trimmer
- Suitable for indoor flying only
- Flight range is approximately 30'
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The brand new GYRO S107 3.5CH Mini RTF RC Helicopter comes with the greatest advancement in Helicopter Technology, a Gyro. No more crashing, no more replacing parts, the GYRO has changed the Helicopter industry completely, making this RC Helicopter super easy to fly and maneuver. Great for people of all skill levels, this bad boy features a coaxial rotor a single rear rotor for precise movement and a GYRO for increased stability whether flying or hovering. This RC helicopter has a metal body making it strong yet light weight so you don't have to worry about breaking anything when you land it a bit too rough. It can go forward, backward, up, down, left, right and hover. What really makes the Mini GYRO S107 stand out is the built in gyroscope making it automatically stabilize allowing you to focus on flying instead of trying not to make it crash. This product is ready to run, there is no assembly required. Just put in 6 AA batteries into the transmitter/charger and charge the helicopter and you are good to go. Small enough to fit on the palm of your hand, be the coolest kid on the block by getting the GYRO S107 3.5CH Mini RTF RC Helicopter!
Compare with similar items
Syma S107/S107G R/C Helicopter with Gyro- Red
Tenergy Syma S107/S107G R/C Helicopter *Colors Vary
Cheerwing S107/S107G Phantom 3CH 3.5 Channel Mini RC Helicopter with Gyro Red
Syma S111G 3.5 Channel RC Helicopter with Gyro
GPTOYS G610 11" Durant Built-in Gyro Infrared Remote Control Helicopter 3.5 Channels with Gyro and LED Light for Indoor Ready to Fly
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Tenergy Corporation||Tenergy Corporation||Tenergy Corporation||Cheerwing USA||TanomHigh||etailz|
|Color||Colors may vary depending upon availability.||Colors will vary depending upon availability.||Colors Vary||Red||—||black|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 17 x 7.3 in||7.6 x 17.7 x 3.1 in||5.25 x 9 x 4 in||2.6 x 16.8 x 6.1 in||7 x 17.2 x 3 in||4.5 x 10 x 2 in|
|Item Weight||1.2 ounces||0.5 lb||1.1 lbs||—||0.32 ounces||0.84 lb|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I see a lot of comments here about how easy this model is to break. The two channel models I have are much more likely to break because you have very little control. With the Syma S107, you have ABSOLUTE control. Have you ever seen a dragonfly in flight - stopping and turning on a dime? That's what this helicopter reminds me of.
Right out of the box it is impressive. The quality of construction is beautiful to look at. If you've ever seen one of the huge rc helicopters that the pros fly, this looks like a scaled down version, with a metal frame and boom tubes just like the big ones. Two separate motors operate the main rotors independently. When you initiate a turn, one rotor spins faster than the other to generate torque, which turns the aircraft. It's the same principle that is used to turn real twin main rotor helicopters like the CH-46 Sea Knight and the CH-47 Chinook.
The really cool part is the tail rotor. It's mounted at 90 degrees to what you're used to seeing on a helicopter. It blows air up and down, not left and right. The tail rotor is what generates forward and backward movement by raising or lowering the tail, and it is very precise and responsive.
A couple of tips if you're new to this type of toy:
1. After charging, put the helicopter on a good, clear section of floor and turn on the helicopter and remote.
2. Don't touch the right control yoke yet - you don't need it.
3. Hold the throttle yoke in your left hand and the small trim adjuster knob in the right.
4. GRADUALLY move the left yoke forward to increase throttle until the helicopter barely leaves the ground. Watch for left or right rotation and turn the trim knob to make the helicopter hover without rotating. Once it hovers without turning by using only the throttle, you're ready to fly.
5. Get used to the throttle by GRADUALLY increasing and decreasing. The biggest problem is using too much throttle and hitting the ceiling, then the helicopter falls all the way to the floor. That's how they break. If you're careful, you'll be OK.
6. ENJOY. This is the coolest toy I've had in years, and my kids like it so much, I bought another for each of them today.
Sometime in the 1990s RC copters became available, but they were thousands of dollars and out of reach of most people.
Then about 5 years ago they started to make affordable ones, costing around $100. These copters always seemed to last about 5 minutes, and then crashed and snapped a wing. Nobody likes that very much. They were also harder to control.
Now lets visit the present, where you can get a $20 Syma 107 that is absolutely awesome in every single way.
Here are some great attributes from my personal experience:
1. I have crashed the darn thing over 50 times and it has not broken yet. Still flies right and true.
2. It was extremely easy to master the controls after dedicating about 3-5 flights (battery lasts 15 minutes)
3. Easy to control with just 2 joysticks. There is an up and down, and a fly around (there is also a trim tab but I never use it)
4. The battery lasts a solid 15 minutes. This is enough time to keep a grown adult's interest. I fly mine at coffee breaks to curb the monotony of my desk job.
5. It only takes 45 minutes to charge, and the charger has a light indicator to tell you when it is done.
1. You really cannot complain about this copter. It is an incredible $20 toy. The battery time of 15 minutes initially sounds disappointing, but after you have had it a couple days it is just enough of a "play break".
2. You cannot fly this outside (but so what?). The wind does not favor well with this little guy. You can upgrade to a larger Syma copter for around $50-$100 and get an outdoor one.
After you are all charged up, find a bedroom or other space indoors where there is still and quiet airspace. This sounds funny, because it is indoors. But I found that there were mini thermal currents in some parts of my house, mainly by my staircase. They actually made the copter a little difficult to control, which amused me. You'll be able to handle these minor air currents once you master the controls.
I choose a larger bedroom. The bed provides the perfect place to take off and land (you can also place a large book on the bed as a landing pad). The real advantage of a bedroom is the fact that the air is very still. Make sure your heating or cooling vents are closed and not blasting air currents.
I would recommend just making the thing hover at first. Just focus on one of the controls (the left joystick that goes up and down). Don't worry about the direction or steering at first. Just get a feel for up and down, and make it hover. When you have a good feel for that, and can make the thing hover almost completely in place (there will always be some up and down play), then move onto making it steer in different directions.
I didn't even have to buy a the blade replacement. This little copter is just that durable. For $20 I am frankly amazed. This is one of the most fun toys I have ever owned, and worth every penny. The battery has lasted over 100 charges with no issues.
Most recent customer reviews
Previous years product was purchased: 6+ Years...Read more