Tenergy Syma S107/S107G R/C HelicopterColors Vary
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9 x 5.25 x 4 inches|
|Item Weight||34 Grams|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 2 Selectable Frequencies Let's You Fly Up To 2 Helicopters At Once
- Amazing Technology in the palm of your hand!Syma Newest Model S107 3CH Gyro RTF Metal RC Helicopter.No Assembly required, Ready To Fly! Equipped with the latest Gyroscope technology. Colors and Frequencies May Vary. We have Red & Yellow color.
- Full 3 Channels : Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward and Backward.A 25-30 minutes charge is equal to a 8-12 minutes flight.Recharging takes place via the transmitter or USB cable.
- The transmitter has an Alignment Trim, a Charging and Power.Indicator, a Left/Right Lever and a Trimmer. A lightweight Lithium Polymer battery.
- Length : Approx. 7.5 Inches.Width : Approx. 7.5 Inches (with main rotors).Height : Approx. 3.8 Inches (from bottom to balance bar).Main Rotors Surface Diameter: Approx. 7.5 Inches.
- Suitable for indoor flying only.Suitable for ages 14+.Battery for the helicopter: 3.7V-180MAH LI-POLY.Flight Range : Approx. 30 Ft.ROHS, ASTM, FCC and CE Approval
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This Brand New 3 Channel Gyro mini Metal rc helicopter is 1 of the world's newest, smallest and lightest RC Helicopter you can get! At approx. 7.5" long, it easily fits in the palm of your hand and is fully functional, equipped with latest Gyroscope technology, which makes this helicopter an instant hot seller in the RC World. This mini Gyro Metal helicopter charges directly either from the USB cable or from the controller which uses "AA" batteries and has a full-function trim control for the perfect flight. Get one today before they all fly away!
This item is Brand New (unused/not refurbished) However buyer accepts item "as-is". We have a no return policy.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This one was great. In less than an hour he was flying around the room and landing where he wanted. But he's also crashed many many times.
My little e-flight msr breaks in the slightest crash but this one endures crashes with no damage that would have had me replacing all sorts of parts on the msr.
I can't say enough good things about this helo. We've had it for about a year and both still enjoy flying it.
I have also seen my children flying other AirHog and the like with the same issue, there is no control and I think much of that is attributed to the fact that they are so light.
Anyway, not to say that this is not light but having the metal frame is a major advantage, it gives the product consistency and staying power.
* Solid build construction for such a ridiculously low price
* Ridiculously low price
* Very durable, I crashed this thing numerous times into walls, cut the throttle too much (slammed into the floor) etc. The only reason it eventually broke was because someone stepped on it and the prop shaft bent.
* Consistent: I purchased another one of these for my nephew about a year after mine and it worked just as well
* Replaceable batteries are readily available and cheap. They will get worn out after repeated use. Mine lasted about a year.
* Battery is not easily changed, you have to remove the plastic housing and not all batteries fit exactly right.
* I did have a few issues with pairing the device to the transmitter... never really figured that problem out but switching it off and back on usually fixed it. By no means did it diminish my excitement about this very cheap, high quality toy.
When I purchased it it was on sale. I did not receive any discounts or special offers for the purchase of this helicopter.
I will say this is one tough little helicopter. Learning to fly it took some time for him as a beginner and resulted in several crashes and hard landings, but this helicopter was always ready to for another flight. The remote is easy to use and after a bit a practice flying around the house was fairly easy. Unfortunately, after several crashes and hard landings (over the course of 6 months) the stabilizer fin on the bottom of the tail rotor broke and even after an attempted fix it didn't fly right after the break. Even with this in mind, this was a great RC helicopter to fly around the house with and with the small price tag a great way to learn and not worry too much about breaking a much more expensive model.
Easy to fly
Small (great for small rooms)
Short range on remote
Short battery life