Tenergy 6V-12V Universal Battery Pack Charger for NiMH NiCd RC Car Batteries
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.02. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Two fast charging options for battery packs: Select between 1 Amp or 2 Amp charging current depending on how fast you need to charge your battery packs. 1A recommended for 1000-1800mAh packs. 2A recommended for any pack over 2000mAh.
- Universal, smart battery pack charger with voltage detection: automatically detects what voltage your battery pack is and charge it. Charge your NiMH or NiCd battery packs that are 6V, 7.2V, 8.4V, 9.6V, 10.8V, 12V. 5S to 10S battery packs can be charged.
- Easy to read LED Lights: Know the current charging status when charging with the LED light. Green = Fully Charged. Red = Charging.
- Safe charger: Meets rigorous UL 60950-1 safety standards. Comes with temperature sensor to prevent over-heating while charging.
- 1 Charger for Multiple Hobby Battery Packs: Use this charger with your NiMh NiCd battery packs for Airsoft, RC Cars, RC toys. Comes with Standard Size Tamiya connector, Standard to Mini Tamiya adapter, Standard Tamiya to Alligator Clips adapter.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Tenergy 6V-12V Universal Battery Pack Charger for NiMH NiCd RC Car Batteries
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Tenergy Corporation||Tenergy Corporation||Tenergy Corporation||Tenergy Corporation||Tenergy Corporation||Powerextra|
|Item Dimensions||1.5 x 2.4 x 4.7 in||4.6 x 6.6 x 3.9 in||2.2 x 5 x 0.6 in||4.5 x 7.9 x 3.8 in||3 x 14 x 12 in||—|
|Item Weight||0.52 lb||—||—||1.4 lbs||2.6 lbs||—|
-Charging Current 1A for battery packs with capacity from 1000mAh -1800mAh
-Charging Current 2A for battery packs with capacity above 2000mAh. For 3000mAh pack, charging time is apprx. 1.5 hours
-Automatically charging ending with negative delta V
-Worldwide usage with 120-240V AC
1 standard Tamiya connector with Temperature Sensor
1 adapter from standard Tamiya to Mini Tamiya
1 adapter from standard Tamiya to a pair of alligator clip
Input: AC 100-240V
Output: 6-12V, 1A or 2A
-Don't charge battery packs with voltage less than 6V or greater than 12V and capacity smaller than 1000mAh or larger than 5000mAh
-Battery pack must be made by high drain current cell
-Please contact your seller for instruction. Mfg is not responsible for any damage and consequent damage by Misuse
The charger is designed for indoor use only. Don't leave the charger unattended during charging
The Charger should be positioned horizontally and work in well ventilated condition, avoid water and keep away from flammable explosive goods
Don't cover the charger when charging, ambient temperature shall not be more than 40oC
Don't leave the batteries and chargers on wood surface or carpet.
Cut off the power supply before connect or disconnect the charger with batteries
WARNING - DO NOT CHARGE LiPO Batteries
-DO NOT CHARGE: if the label on your battery says: LiPO, LIPO, Li-Po, LI-PO, Li-Polymer, Li-Poly, Lithium Polymer, Li-ion, Lithium-Ion, Lithium.
-Caution: LiPO battery packs may often have two sets of leads/connectors - do not charge if identified as LiPO battery.
Failure to follow these warnings may result in fire or personal injury.
Contact our customer support team if you are unsure if your battery can be charged.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I've only charged on the lower, 1.0Amp setting. That charged the 2000mAh battery from where the car would show little/no signs of life, though perhaps not fully discharged, in an hour or so. Comes with multiple connector options, though the default connector matches my current battery pack. I'm very happy overall with the charger.