- Save 10% on Tenergy ODEV Dynamo Lantern Educational STEM Building Toy when you purchase 1 or more Tenergy Odev Geo STEM Toy offered by Tenergy Corporation. Enter code SYL3M7ZL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Tenergy ODEV Tomo Programmable Robot Kit offered by Tenergy Corporation. Enter code C74E6S96 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Tenergy ODEV Tomo Programmable Robot Kit when you purchase 1 or more qualifying items offered by Tenergy Corporation. Enter code YFAPPCAL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Tenergy ODEV Dynamo Lantern offered by Tenergy Corporation. Enter code S84I43WT at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Tenergy Odev Geo STEM Toy DIY 2-in-1 Salt Water/Solar Powered Robot Car Kit for Kids Age 8+
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) LEARNING TOY - This DIY learning toy allows kids to construct their very own Geo robot car that uses salt water or solar power as the energy source. Through the construction process, kids can also learn about problem solving and attention to detail when reading the manual.
- POWERED BY ALTERNATIVE GREEN ENERGY - The Geo Robot STEM kit is powered by renewable energy (salt water, metal plates, charcoal, or direct sunlight), using a safer and non-toxic power source.
- HANDS ON FUN & EASY TO BUILD - No need for screws or tools, allow children to interactively build a STEM kit robot car using clearly labeled parts. Kids can easily build Geo in 10-15 minutes by following the included detailed instructions. It's a great parent-child building project and puzzle all in one!
- LEARN THROUGH PLAYING - Kids can learn how to use alternative green energy sources to power up Geo and see the robot zip away from their fingertips. Our educational toy features scientific and historical fun facts in the instruction manual.
- SAFE PLAYING - A great and practical gift for children to enjoy and learn. Popular among schools and teachers for an interactive, hands-on learning experience. Our science kits for kids contains small parts, not for children under the age of 3. *WARNING: The residue on the metal plates and the absorbent paper is magnesium oxide. While the magnesium oxide is safe to handle, please keep it away from the eye or mouth.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Geo is a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) educational DIY robot kit that teaches young kids (Age 8+) about the value of alternative energy sources and the science behind them.
Note: The kit only allows you to build either one salt water powered robot or one solar powered robot at a time.
The salt water powered robot will leave magnesium oxide residue on the metal plates and the absorbent paper . While the magnesium oxide is safe to handle, please keep it away from the eye or mouth. If it gets in the eye, please use cold water to wash thoroughly. If it is swallowed accidentally, seek medical advice immediately.
Kids can learn how to use alternative green energy sources to power up Geo and see the robot zip away from their fingertips. Educational fun facts are also included in the instruction manual.
Experiment with Alternative Green Energy Sources (Salt Water/Solar)
Geo Robot is powered by renewable energy (salt water, metal plates, charcoal, or direct sunlight), using a safer and non toxic power source.
Size: 80 x 56 x 58mm
STEM Teaches: Assemble, Build, Engineering & Alternative Energy
Recommended Ages: 8 and up
No screws or tools are needed to build Geo. Kids can easily build Geo in minutes by following the included detailed instructions.
Recommended for Ages 8 and up
Product contains small parts, not for children under the age of 3.
Allow children to interactively build a robot car using clearly labeled parts. It's a great family project and puzzle all in one!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This toy teaches the kids two different methods to power the toy - solar power and salt water. There is a solar panel included in the package as well as a kit to convert salt water to power for the motor. I have worked with kids to finish the toy and it took about 10 minutes. The instruction manual is pretty detail and easy to follow.
The solar panel works pretty well and the toy does move as long as there is enough sun. The solar panel needs to be covered by the sun 100 precent in order for this to work and the surface has to be flat as the motor and wheels are small. The salt water method is harder to get it working and it requires more help from an adult. However, my kids were pretty satisfied with solar power already when they saw the toy they built can move by itself under the sun.
It is much smaller than we expected. Slightly larger than a deck of cards (smaller than the Tenergy Odev Hand Cranked Power Generator Light Bulb
The solar panel is worthless indoors and the vehicle will not move under its own power indoors (at least not at my house). Per the instructions, "TAKE THE ROBOT OUTDOORS, AND PLACE IT ON A SMOOTH AND FLAT SURFACE IN AN OPEN AREA. FOR BEST RESULTS, PLACE THE ROBOT UNDER DIRECT SUNLIGHT."
Most recent customer reviews
- This toy came in pieces, parents and kid can build it together, very nice exercise for hands and brain.Read more