Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on May 31, 2017
Fantastic experience, lube is actually pre-applied which was nice, but after a week it began to have an awful smell to it, I tried cleaning it, but the smell kept coming back. The smell was caused by the inner lining of foam that is used to make the sleeve tighter, the foam had absorbed something and thus it smelled horrible. Ended up cutting the sleeve out and just using it separately.

P.S. I just wanted to say that if you don't have a safe soap to put in to clean the product, you can always use mouthwash. I put some mouthwash in it and then rinsed until all of it had been taken out, and it smelled brand new.
on May 23, 2015
I've purchased Tenga products before an have been satisfied, but this one was a HUGE disappointment. I'm an average size guy in length and thickness, this thing made me feel like I'm ENORMOUS because it was so incredibly small and tight. To the point when I finally got my well lubed dick inside, it busted the other end. Yes, it's meant to be disposable, but not after 3 minutes.
on July 1, 2017
I normally really enjoy tenga products, this product was too small and uncomfortable.
on July 24, 2015
Felt great if a bit small. But i only got two uses before the plastic rubber started to come of the container.
on July 31, 2014
difficult to clean and not really that great. There are cheaper alternatives.
on March 31, 2014
After enjoying the first one quite a bit, I was getting kind of tired of the 5 finger solo. So I decided to order another one. Works like a charm, and it is very affordable. I recommend it to friends and strangers alike. Though this one was a bit different. It seemed to have more excess lube on the outside, and you'd need to either clean it off or scrape it into the hole. Either way seems a bit wasted because this one is drying a lot quicker than the previous. Would consider buying a bottle of lube on the side. Both sides are great. You can get quite a realistic sensation that it is like real intercourse. Personally, it seems to heighten my own climax, not sure if others have reported this. Great product would recommend, and a side note, I wouldn't recommend the deep throat one. Strange sensations, some quite a bit irritating to the shaft, and you better be 7-8 inches for the full experience.
on March 11, 2013
Product worked great but was pain to clean, i upgraded to the fleshlight, but alll in all product did its job.
on July 9, 2014
Lasted longer than others and added some variety to my 'routine' for longevity, disassemble and rinse with soap and warm water.
on April 16, 2015
I recommend it!, there is nothing like this
on February 19, 2014
One of my favorite toy. Love to use this with my boyfriend! Would recommend this to any gay couple out there!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.