Industrial Deals Children of Blood and Bone Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Prime exclusive: $24.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon marchmadness marchmadness marchmadness  Echo Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

Showing 1-10 of 334 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 363 reviews
on July 16, 2015
The real product is worth 4-5 stars but the last order I got were fakes. They say TENCA instead of TENGA and the package was very shoddy. I didn't notice until I opened one but it is quite obvious that the quality is far inferior to the real product. Will be pursuing a refund or to replace with the real product.

Update: got replaced product is Good
review image
44 comments| 163 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 1, 2017
I bought this due in large part to seeing it advertised as disposable elsewhere. I've used sleeves before and though they did the job, it wasn't worth the cleanup, etc afterward. So hence, I looked for something that I wouldn't feel bad about throwing away after a single use.

The eggs were shipped in an Amazon box with the return address giving no obvious clues as to what was inside. So does it ship discreetly? In my experience, yes.

The product itself came in a plastic egg carton style container. Each egg has an easy to peel label which once removed, leaves you with a white plastic egg. Pop open the egg and there's the "toy" waiting inside.

The item is soft and stretchy with textures inside. As the title of this review states, it was okay. The textures didn't do much for me. The sleeve works well enough that I could finish quickly if I wanted to, or drag things out. I'm sure with practice a guy could figure out ways to improve the experience but all in all it's a relatively inexpensive product meant to get you off once. I'd certainly use it again, I just wouldn't regularly buy replacements.

Fyi for the ninjas, it can potentially produce a mild "squish" sound. I only noticed it once and it didn't last for long. I guess it depends on how you use it? So you know. Definitely not to the level of noise that a full sized sleeve can make.

The little pack of gel lubricant is more than enough for the job. It can quickly dry if used on its own and exposed to air instead of for its intended purpose. So just follow the instructions and use it in the sleeve. Clean up is easy, but it doesn't hurt to keep a tissue or something on hand to take care of any left over residue. I didn't notice any odors from it before, during, or after use. Once finished, it can be placed back into its plastic egg. So voila, everything's contained.

tl;dr Discreet, disposable, does what you need it to. Would use again, but not all the time.
on September 2, 2016
Well...I guess the best way to sum this review up is that I don't have a single bad thing to say about these. They did exactly what I wanted them to, and they were discreet. I was in a new relationship shortly after the time of purchase and the innocent appearance of these made them comfortable for my girlfriend to use.

They provided me with great personal pleasure when used solo, but when my gf participated for the first time I had the BEST HJ experience I have ever had. I have tried other products of the pocket _ _ _ _ _ variety but these were awesome.

They were durable and the different "patterns" on the inside of the egg really provides a unique experience with each egg. The included lubricant was fantastic. I would go as far as saying that it was better than any other lubricant I had at the time.

Overall a great product for somebody who is new to pleasure devices or for the more experienced.
I highly recommend these to anybody looking to turn up the intensity of a good ol' fashioned HJ.
on September 13, 2017
Pretty good, the packaging was a little substandard. Just a flimsy little plastic thing you'd find wrapped around a bunch of chocolate. But the individual wrapping was intact. The product is nice and soft,and the textures are pronounced enough to make an actual difference in feel which is often a problem with single use products, and despite the appearance it can hold up under some good pressure without ripping. That said if the eggs were a bit longer it'd help with over all enjoyment. But at 5 bucks a piece this is truly worth the price.
on October 10, 2017
As others have said, these seem to run small. I don't consider myself particularly big down there, but it takes a fair amount of pulling and pressure to keep them stretched anywhere near the base, which isn't particularly comfortable unless you start out rock-hard. Probably for the same reason I couldn't tell much difference between the different textures: No doubt the interior ridges were mashed flat by the tight fit.

That said, once you get going the concentration of all sensation in the tip does make for a very intense finish. In short, not the best journey but the final destination is excellent.

They are definitely re-usable with careful cleaning -- tried that in the hope that they would stretch out; no luck -- but I won't be re-using them due to the limitations mentioned above.

FWIW, the included lubricant is excellent.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 1, 2017
I'm an uncut guy. Honestly, these eggs are pretty nice, but my own foreskin feels a lot better. It seems like this product is made for guys who don't have foreskin. It acts as an artificial foreskin.

I'm giving it 4 stars because of the quality of the material, and the design. It comes with its own sachet of lubricant and a capsule to put the empty sachet in so you can dispose it discretely. Its all put together in a nice package.
on February 10, 2014
Came across a mention of these things in the comment section of another post. Got them as a surprise gift for my husband. These things are the bomb. It's a great duel activity for if I'm not in the mood and he is or if he just wants to go solo. The material is amazing how far it will stretch and I have definitely pulled it as far as I can. As it stretches it gets thinner and so you can see what's going on in there which is fascinating. Of course he doesn't complain about the extra time get gets while I experiment. Buy the 6 pack of these. The insides are all different. The packaging is quirky and fun. Everything about them are fun!

Also are great for the Hitachi wand users. They stretch perfectly across the head of the wand and make for a fun attachment for us ladies too.

Clean up is super easy and so far they've all lasted. Bought these at Christmas and they are still favorites for both of us.
on August 7, 2016
First one we used broke very easily. If you're longer than 4-5 inches, don't stroke very far down. Really can only stroke the head and a couple inches down the shaft.
on July 22, 2017
on April 5, 2013
You can try spending 100s of dollars on the various... assistance devices... out there. I know I have. It all boils down to this though. When it's time for some fun, you just want something quick and easy. Sure, that $300 rubber butt looks great and like more fun, but then you get it... and it weighs too much to use effectively and often, and then you have to take care of it and clean it and powder it when your done... not cool. If I wanted to put all of that effort into some quick release I'd call my girlfriend. These things are great. Use 'em once (or wash them and use them more than once if that doesn't gross you out). The ONLY drawback is they are a little tiny/short. I'm a big guy and these go maybe halfway down without really trying. Doesn't matter though. They still do the trick.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.