- Series: Tennis Drill Book, Paper (Book 1)
- Paperback: 118 pages
- Publisher: Human Kinetics Publishers (January 1985)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0880112247
- ISBN-13: 978-0880112246
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,442,171 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Tennis Drill Book (Tennis Drill Book, Paper) Paperback – January, 1985
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The author covers all the tennis drill situations you would encounter, single, threesome, doubles, and groups.
I am a former college player. I have played, watched, and studied tennis all my life. But, I probably knew only half of the drills mentioned in this book. In other words, this book taught me a lot of skills I could focus on practicing on the tennis court to improve my game. In tennis, there is no finish line. You are never too good. But, this book will help you get as good as you can or want to get, and have a lot of fun doing it. I strongly recommend it.