- File Size: 461 KB
- Print Length: 67 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Jan Stanski; 2 edition (May 12, 2014)
- Publication Date: May 12, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00GEI7NMA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,303,041 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Tennis Mental Game Secrets. How to be Motivated, Confident and Prepared on the Court. Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
It's clear that the mindset and mental preparation is what seperates a good tennis player from the best tennis players. Tennis Mental Game Secrets goes into depth on the different strategies and ways to motivate and prepare yourself to win.
Highly recommended reading!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Miscellaneous > Sports Psychology
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Racket Sports > Tennis
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Sports & Outdoors
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Sports & Outdoors > Miscellaneous > Sports Psychology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Sports & Outdoors > Racket Sports > Tennis