- Save 10% each on item purchased offered by Tent Tools when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code DJORPJOF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Guyline Tensioner Kit by Tent Tools | 50ft Ultra Reflective Tent Rope with 10 Aluminum Guyline Adjusters | Incredible Strength & Safety in One Package
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HIGH STRENGTH – Incredible 617 lbs breaking strength! This guyline has an inner core made of UHMWPE (Dyneema, Spectra) giving it incredible strength to weight ratio. You get more strength without the bulk and weight of traditional 550 paracord.
- DUAL REFLECTIVE STRIP – This highly reflective strip is woven into the outer surface of the rope in both directions to ensure the highest nighttime visibility possible. You'll never trip over a guyline at night again.
- HIGH VISIBILTY – The bright fluorescent color maintains daytime safety for your family. It is highly visible and won’t blend into the natural surroundings.
- CUSTOM ADJUSTERS - The ultralight aluminum adjusters are machined to a 4.5mm diameter, making them a perfect match for 2.44mm guyline. This ensures a stronger hold in all conditions.
- Package contains 50' (15.24 meters) of 2.44mm fluorescent reflective cord and 10 ultralight aluminum adjusters (if you select the full kit). Perfect for tents and tarps.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
We've all done it! Walking around the camp and tripped over a guyline! Let's face it. Most manufactures use the cheapest materials and colors for their products. We're here to stop the insanity and keep you (or your kids) from falling into your tent or breaking your tent stakes.
Our guyline kits are lightweight, strong, and safe! You'll be able to see them day or night. The perfect solution for securing your outdoor shelter. Works with tents, tarps, tepees and lots of other shelters that don't begin with "T".
Add to your cart today and replace your existing guylines.
Color: Green Ultra Rope Kit | Size: 50
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm at a loss to say anything negative about this cord. In fact, I'm a little perplexed by a few of the critical reviews. Almost everyone that gave less than 5 stars did so because the cord failed to meet a requirement that the cord is not specified to meet. (i.e. it's too small, it's too light, it doesn't phosphoresce).
UHMWPE is an amazing fiber. It's used in heavy duty winches because it's extremely strong, light and impervious to most chemicals. Unlike nylon, it stretches very little. Its slipperiness and knot holding ability present the most important challenges precluding more widespread use. The polyester sheath appears to solve those problems. So, I think Tent Tools is onto something. If they made it, I would also buy non-reflective cord of this type from them (rather than plain 100% nylon/polyester cord). Ideally, I'd like to see 50', 100' and 500' lengths in 2.44 mm and larger diameters and in a couple more common colors.
The rope is very nicely made, with double strands of reflective tape woven in. I didn't get a measurement of the width (it is small), and there is no load rating, but I took 8" of it and swung all 190lbs of me around from a rafter hook. The color is very bright and sharp, and has a nice pop against the background. Yet to test reflectivity - Will find out in a day on my camping trip.
Aluminum guyline adjusters are machined well, and have a nice protective coating. Coating is a little slick, but line holds well when pulled taught. Will see how it holds up to 65mph interstates when I leave out.
Overall, a very nice kit. I gave it 5 stars because for it's intended use (tent guy lines) it would be amazing. I cannot knock any points off because I am going off label with it's usage.
I had some of those 9-thingies and some tension adjusters--plastic came with the tent. Never used them. NEVER. Not for the tent, the tarp, attaching gear, hanging clothes lines, tying my bivy sleeping roll to my pack, not for tying my pack to a roller cart. Just string, a bowline, sometimes a Swiss Alpine knot, square knots. I used the small, but better quality carabiners.
To attach a line from my tarp or tent to a stake, I'd just make a loop or two flip it upside down put it over the stake and maybe adjust it. That's it. I never needed to use a truckers hitch, but I use 'em for making sure my kayaks aren't going to leave my car top.