|Product Dimensions||13.8"L x 6"W|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||200 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.8 Kilograms|
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||18.35 x 8.98 x 8.5 inches|
|Package Weight||2.34 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||13.8 x 6 x 0.99 inches|
|Model Name||T Mini 3.0|
|Number of Items||1|
|Included Components||Weblock, T Mini Hammock, Straps|
|Sport Type||Camping & Hiking|
Tentsile T Mini 2-Person Lightweight Hammock
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||13.8"L x 6"W|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||200 Kilograms|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Tentsile T-Mini Double 2-Person Hammock comes with a unique 3-point anchor system provides a taut and tensioned base to the tent giving you the most comfortable night’s sleep you’ve ever had in the whether you sleep on your front, back or side.
- With a 200kg weight capacity, the T-Mini is designed to hold 2 adults and their gear, making it perfect for adventurous couples or friends.
- Each hammock is reinforced with our unique anti-roll strap system which creates separate sleeping bays for each person and prevents you from rolling to the middle of the tent; a must-have feature for multi-person camping.
- The hammock is suspended off the ground between 3 anchor points and so there’s no need to find level ground. Being held above the ground moves you away from damp, uneven or stick/stone covered ground.
- Sport Type: Camping & Hiking
From the brand
The T-Mini is a top-of-the-range, lightweight double camping hammock that offers everything you need including Tentsile's anti-roll technology, built in pockets and everything you need in a couple's hammock.
A platform has the perfect amount of "give" to cushion and cradle your body giving you the most comfortable night's sleep you've ever had in a tent or hammock.
Tentsile Safari T-Mini 2-Person
The T-Mini is a top-of-the-range, lightweight, double camping hammock that offers everything you need.
This double-hammock was designed to fit 2 adults in complete comfort and is reinforced with seatbelt webbing creating 2 separate sleeping spaces and preventing you from simply rolling into the middle of the hammock. Unlike other hammocks, the T-Mini has little sag and remains taut.
The compact nature of this tent makes this model the ideal solution for cyclists, backpackers, or anyone seeking a complete lightweight kit that packs into one small bag. If you don’t have an adventure planned just yet, it’s perfect for lounging in the garden or the park on a sunny day.
For the backyard or the park, the T-Mini makes an incredible quick and easy hangout spot, perfect for entertaining the kids, taking a rest mid-hike, or simply for lying under the stars with your friend or partner.
Combined with a camping tarp the T-Mini is perfect for campers wanting the ultimate lightweight sleeping solution that still provides classic Tentsile comfort.
The T-Mini 2-Person Double Hammock can be set up underneath a Connect 2-Person Tree Tent or Flite 2-Person Tree Tent to create a Tentsile Stack (a multi-story basecamp which increases sleeping capacity and gear storage space).
- Only use the product after reading and in accordance with the product manual.
- It is important for safety and to prevent falls, to tie a knot behind the WebLock after it is put under desired tension and before anyone gets in or uses the product!
- It is recommended to retighten the WebLock (and then retie the knot behind the WebLock) before each use (climbing into the tent/ hammock) to ensure full tension, otherwise slippage may occur which could result in the product/tent loosing tension and falling that may result in damage to the product and risk of injury.
- Recommended setup height is 1.2m / 4ft.
- Not suitable for more than 3 months continual use at a time.
- Due to continuous design improvements, details may vary slightly from those stated here.
What's in the box?
1 x T-Mini Double Hammock (Blue Fabric or Black Mesh), 2 x Understorage Nets, 3 x 2m Blue Tree Protector Wraps, 3 x 5m / 16ft polyester straps, 1 x WebLock Small, 1 x Heavy-duty Small ratchet buckle (1.2-ton breaking strength), 1 x Manual, 1 x Hammock Bag
|Tentsile Una 1-Person Hammock Tent||Tentsile Safari Duo 2-Perosn||Tentsile Safari T-Mini 2-Person||Tentsile Trillium 3-Person||Tentsile Trillium XL 6-Person|
|Weight Capacity||265lbs / 120kg||880lbs / 400kg||485lbs / 220kg||880lbs / 400kg||1200lbs / 550kg|
|Unit Weight||5.1lbs / 2.33kg||16.5lbs / 7.5kg||5.1lbs / 2.3kg||17.1lbs / 7.8kg||21.8lbs / 9.8kg|
|Packed Size||13.8 x 5.9 x 6.3in / 35 x 15 x 16cm||22 x 9.8 x 9.8in / 56 x 25 x 25||15.7 x 7.9 x 7.9in / 40 x 20 x 20cm||22 x 9.8 x 9.8in / 56 x 25 x 25cm||22 x 9.8 x 9.8in / 56 x 25 x 25cm|
|Head Height||1.7ft / 0.5m|
|Floor Area||24sqft / 2.2sqm||43sqft / 4sqm||43sqft / 4sqm||78sqft / 7.25sqm||170sqft / 15.5sqm|
|Floor Dimensions||5.2 x 9.5 x 9.5' / 1.6 x 2.9 x 2.9m||13 x 13 x 8.85ft / 4 x 4 x 2.7m||10.6 x 10.6 x 9in / 3.25 x 3.25 x 2.7m||13.5 x 13.5 x 13.5in / 4.1 x 4.1 x 4.1m||19.5 x 19.5 x 19.5in / 6 x 6 x 6m|
|Covered Porch Area||30sqft / 3sqm|
Reviewed in the United States on March 16, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First off what I liked:
1.It's a fairly light weight hammock that sets up in a similar manner to some of the other Tensile products. 2.Cost seemed reasonable again compared to the other Tensile products.
3.Color was not offensive, though the green of my Connect would have been preferable (sort of a 'new spring leaf color)
4. IT HANGS IN THE TREES! What's not to love about that?!!
The less than desirable part:
1. this product is NOT the same or even similar material as the Connect we previously purchased. It is a MUCH thinner material, so much so, it's doubled up. Result, it is not as supportive. The Connect is like a trampoline when tensioned up properly!
2. ONLY 1. ratchet strap 1. Weblock and 3 web straps with a loop in one end are provided for securing purposes. (should probably have read the fine print, my fault) This makes setup vastly more difficult than the Connect with 3 ratchet straps. Why they didn't include a minimum of 2- Weblocks is beyond me. The third plain strap you have to configure your own knot to secure it to the tent! (loop ends go around the tree and through themselves to secure that end)
3. this T-Mini is NOT large enough for 2 (5'9", under 155lb) adults to utilize as a comfortable area to relax. It just seems too small compared to the Connect that we actually sleep in. I'm not exactly sure what the size of the T-mini is, but it is a little smaller than the Connect in width and quite a bit shorter. (trying to put 2 people in it meant their feet pretty much had to hang off the tent or on top of eachother) The end result was we could ONLY put one person in the hammock with the center strap loosened all the way. That put a bit of a snag in our unfortunate 90+ degree camping trip as someone (of the 4 of us) had to sleep in a hot tent.
4. THE SAG. Tensile's advert blurb states " Unlike other hammocks, the T-Mini has little sag and remains taut." Well, compared to a 'conventional' hammock maybe, but compared to the Connect, it sags like........heck! The recommended height of 4' in the literature is BS. you will end up pretty much on the ground! I already own the Connect as previously stated, and have had it for over 5 years, love it, and KNOW how to set these things up. The T-mini however uses frail little straps, that no matter how tight I made them (as in "twangy tight") , would still sag like crazy. The ONLY way the T-min was usable on our trip was to wander off into the woods with a pruning saw and find 3 good size branches (dead) that had a Y in it to support the straps at the hammock so it would not sag ridiculously to within inches from the ground. OH, and this was with my 130lb Son, not the 485lb load as stated in their brochure! IF you look CLOSELY at the pics in the advertisement you will notice both the extreme sag, the lack of space with 2 people in it (the one sunset pic the guy can't even lay straight, has his legs up) , and not even Tensile appears to have put the straps at their own recommended 4'. I can't fault their advertising photographer there, the guy knows his stuff.
So to reiterate, I LOVE my Connect tent, it is without a doubt the finest piece of camping gear I have bought in the last 35 years! It is the most comfortable tent I have ever owned and I wouldn't trade it for ANY other tent. The T-mini however does not work for me and what I wanted/ needed it to do, so it is going to be returned with deep despair. I will put the money towards another Connect or maybe look into other Tensile products as the T-mini turned out to be a huge disappointment.
By Roland H. Cranford III on March 16, 2019
By Amazon Customer on July 22, 2018