- Item Weight: 7.61 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00IBD9V3A
- Item model number: 962672
- Average Customer Review: 57 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #79,202 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Tenzing 6000 Back Country Hunting and Hiking Pack with Rain Fly
|Price:||$384.68 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fully adjustable torso suspension
- Two rigid internal aluminum frame stays
- Padded hip support
- Channeled, air-cooled back pad
- Separated sleeping bag compartment
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Bigger, stronger and lighter than any comparable pack on the market, the TZ 6000 is the ultimate in long-range hunting gear. This pack takes away any and all limits, allowing you to go further, hunt longer and still carry out the rewards of a successful trip.
With 4,400 cubic inches of storage that can expand to 6,013 cubic inches, it’s hard to believe that this monster pack weighs-in under 8 lbs. The TZ 6000’s 12 compartments and pockets, including its large expandable meat pocket, allow you to carry all of your gear and still bring home an enormous trophy kill.
Features:• Total Cubic Inches – 6013 cu in • Total Weight – 4lbs 6oz • Main Compartment – 28” x 11.5” x 8” • Meat Compartment – 25.5” x 11.5” x 5.5” • Expanding Side Compartment (x2) – 21” x 6” x 4” • Face Compartment (x2) – 10” x 7” x 2.5” • Hip Compartment (x2) – 4” x 9” x 2” • Mesh Compartment (x2) – 8” x 5” x 2.5” • Top Compartment / Fanny Pack – 9” x 11” x 3
Additional Features:• Fully Adjustable Torso Suspension • 2 Rigid Internal Aluminum Frame Stays • Padded Hip Support • Channeled, Air-Cooled Back Pad • Separated Sleeping Bag Compartment • Detachable Fanny Pack/Lid • Foldout Bow And Gun Carrying Boot • Foldout Rain Cover • H2O Compatible (3-Liter) • 20 Total Compartments And Pockets • 2 Expanding Side Compartments For Scope Or Tripod • Triple Entry Into Main Compartment (Top, Face & Bottom) • Expandable, Breathable Meat Compartment • 5 Specialized Zip Pockets • 5 Lateral Compression Straps To Secure Load • 2 Lower Compression Straps To Attach Extra Gear
Color: Loden Green
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The integral rain cover. It rained 2 solid days. My companions were fussing with garbage bags in an attempt to keep their stuff dry. Not me, I just deployed the rain cover stowed in the bottom of the pack and moved on.
2. The integral bow/gun carrier. I normally don't use these things because, in my experience, I seem to see more game when my weapon is lashed to my pack and inaccessible. I did use it this trip as we did lots of hiking in/out of areas at night, so this feature worked great.
3. The detachable day pack. On the TZ-6000, the top cover/pocket is removable and has a stowed waist belt enabling you to use the cover as a fanny pack to carry stuff out of camp for day-hunts. GREAT feature. Used it everyday.
4. Sleeping bag compartment in the bottom of the pack. My Marmot bag fit perfectly in to the bag compartment. It was great to have my sleeping bag inside the pack.
5. Internal frame. I've always used external frame packs for these types of trips and wasn't sure how it would work out. I liked it. Very quiet. As for load carrying ability, I carried more weight than my companions and never had an issue.
Unfortunately, I didn't fill my tag on this trip, so I cant comment on the pack's ability to un-zip and create a pocket to pack game out. Given the apparent engineering and features that went in to this pack, I am sure it works great. Hopefully, I will have an opportunity to test this feature soon!
Love this pack. I am going to buy a second one for my son for next year's trip.