- File Size: 1005 KB
- Print Length: 91 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: February 1, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00B9WPTCC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #265,806 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Tequila Desserts: 36 Sweet, Simple and Delicious Tequila Flavored Dessert Recipes (The Mexican Food Cookbooks Book 5) Kindle Edition
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The recipes are simple and easy to make. You will enjoy making dishes such as: Pies, Cakes, Cookies and Brownies, Sorbets and Popsicles, Gelatin Desserts etc...
I love the definition of the types of tequila and tips in this book.
I'm amazed at the variety of wicked desserts you can make - Drunken Pineapple, Tequila Chocolate Mousse and Tequila popsicles! Instructions are clear although I wish the author provided substitute ideas for cajeta.
Now I know what to do with the bottle of Añejo tequila sitting in the cupboard!
I love the new and inventive recipes in this book. They are delicious and actually pretty easy to do when following the simple instructions.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Desserts
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > International
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Baking > Desserts
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > International