The world has ended. There is no hope. No new beginning. Only the survivors. DEADLIGHT follows the journey of Randall Wayne, a man searching for his family across Seattle during the aftermath of a 1980s event that has decimated life on earth.
In an apocalyptic world where existence is futile, a solitary man treks the American west coast. Survival is the measure of all. In an alternate vision of the 1980s, a mysterious disease has decimated mankind, transforming people into killer automatons. During his odyssey, Randall Wayne will find other survivors, men and women who are no more than ghostly remnants of a fading society, a flame in the desert fighting extinction.
- Deadlight is a narrative driven survival platformer set in the post- apocalyptic 80s devastated by a zombie epidemic.
- A unique graphical approach with 3D backlit silhouettes increasing immersion with a continuous notion of danger.
- Survive above all and face your fears.
- Solve obstacles, dodge zombies, set traps and manipulate the environment. Escape any way you can!
- Combat is always an option, albeit a poor one
Requires Steam Client to activate.
|OS:||Windows 7, Vista and XP|
|Processor:||2GHz+ or better|
|Hard Drive:||5 GB|
|Video Card:||Shader model 3.0 support|