About the Product
- Physical CE Exclusive:Game Case, Letter of Marque, Federation Issued Compass, Map of TERA, Valkyon Federation Handbook, Original Sound Track; Digital items: Regal Frostlion Mount, Level 15 Velik's Bloodstone Necklace, Level 40 Shakan's Bloodstone Necklace
- Enter the world of Tera as one of seven player races, each with its own history, lore, and point of view
- The eight player classes of Tera each contribute their own style of combat, their own method and approach to tactics, and their own unique abilities in solo and group play
- Tera is a world born of conflict where gods scheme, armies clash, and the world can change in the blink of an eye
- Your enemies are many and varied; Some are strong, some are intelligent-all are dangerous
- Experience unique MMORPG combat in which skill, position, timing, and aim determine success in combat
- Advanced enemy AI and enormous bosses deliver a more intense and engaging combat experience
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Tera is a subscription-based* fantasy MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game) game for play on the PC that blends traditional MMORPG elements with Action combat like no game before it. In the persistent game world of Tera, players can work alone or form groups and join guilds, but regardless of the approach, players must fully control their characters using the game's dynamic battle system in order to succeed. Additional features include: a customizable user interface, seven races with access to eight character classes, engaging PvP combat, and a three-continent wide game play area to explore.
In addition, the Tera Collector's Edition contains a variety of physical and digital bonus items. See a complete list of these below.
MMO Gameplay Featuring True Action Combat
Tera is the first MMORPG featuring true action combat, providing all of the depth of an MMO with the intensity and gratification of an Action game. Players fully control their characters using the game's dynamic battle system. Player actions can change the balance of power in a world threatened by dark powers as seven allied races try to work together to protect their lands from marauding monsters, underworld dwellers, and evil scheming gods.
Set in a breathtaking world conjured by two dreaming primal gods, your explorations will take you over rugged mountains, across searing deserts, and through hazardous jungles. Take your place as a soldier for the Valkyon Federation and fight alongside other races to forge a new future while healing the mistakes of the past. There's no time for factions in Tera - all seven races and eight classes must cooperate to wrench destiny from the gods themselves. Arm yourself, gather your allies, and take control of your fate. Fighting prowess, guild rankings, and social dynamics come together as you find yourself vying for political control of the world itself in Tera's unique endgame.
Tera Collector's Edition Box Contents
Minimum PC System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP, Vista or 7 (latest service pack)
- CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ or Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 2.66G
- RAM: 2 GB or greater
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 3870 or Geforce 8800GT
- HDD: 30 GB of hard drive space
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
- Optical Drive: DVD-ROM Drive
- Internet Connection
Key Game Features
- A New Breed of MMO - Tera takes the fight beyond whack-a-mole monotony with enhanced aiming, dodging, and tactical timing to create intense and rewarding combat. Unlike other MMOs, you can use your controller or keyboard and mouse to control the action like never before. With all the depth you expect from a traditional MMO, plus the intense gratification of action combat, Tera changes all the rules.
- True Action Combat - Experience an Action MMO beyond "point and click" where skill, position, timing, and aim determine success in combat.
- A Vast Fantasy World - Play seven character races and eight classes. Battle hundreds of monsters throughout 80+ zones and embark on thousands of quests in a game world rich in history and lore.
- Epic Monster Battles - Advanced enemy AI and enormous bosses deliver a more intense and engaging combat experience.
- Stunning Graphics - Explore a world filled with breathtaking visuals powered by Unreal Engine 3.
- A Vibrant Online Community - In a faction-free world, all players can impact the community as well as the social, political, and economic structures of Tera.
- Choice of Control - Play with mouse and keyboard or your favorite PC-compatible console controller.
- Multiplayer Guilds and Groups - Quest through the persistent world of Tera with friends using the game's Group and Guild systems to defeat huge enemies, complete difficult tasks and collect enhance questing benefits of questing.
3 continents and 80+ zones.
Use your choice of controller.
A vibrant online community.
Multiple races and classes.
* Subscription costs may vary. See the Tera game site's FAQ page for current subscription costs.
Top Customer Reviews
Here's an estimate of the value in EMP for what you get. Its definitely worth over a US$100.
** like Catpsyche said in an earlier comment, remember to key in your code backwards as well **
a) Frost lion mount - a truly majestic beast! (3465 emp)
b) Terminus mount - extremely eye catchy (3465 emp)
c) Tawny lioness mount (1650 emp)
d) +3 bank expansion - definitely a must have (1320 emp)
e) +6 char slots (2970 emp)
f) Sell 30 items per char instead of 10 (8char x 30 items on broker vs 2char x 10).
g) Founder title (Happy to support a wonderful game)
h) Misc items/gemstones/etc (gemstones worth ~2k starter game gold)
i) Nice box, physical map, compass etc (Collectibles :p)
** Useful tips
- this is for the North America server
- the game is free-to-play - so if you aren't sure yet, go download and play it first.
- take it slow and be amazed by the labor of love created by the developers. Don't burn out.
- do fiddle around with the options & customization UI settings
- this game has many nice players (and a few lousy ones - its a "real world" out there), don't be shy to make friends
- every combination of a class & race has personality, so you need to play around to find out what suits you.
- watch yourself play-act the story line movies as you level and complete quests!
- its an excellent game, so good luck & have fun!
I have to say that I had not even heard of Tera prior to the Open Beta weekend event which is unfortunate as I think the PR is what holds this game back from being a huge hit. I managed to play it for one day and was sold, ordered the same day.
What initially drew me into Tera was the environments. It's the best looking MMO I have ever played. The world looks so good you can't help but be excited about getting to the next zone to see what's in store. I find myself being pleasantly suprised with each new zone and there are lots of zones which are all pretty good size. You'll not find yourself coming up short of content or zones anytime soon. There is so much to see that you can't help but want to stay in some areas because they look so good. I love Cutthroat Harbor. Animations are outstanding and I have found myself laughing out loud, being pleasantly surprised at some of the animations that I experience when fighting an opponent. These little details simply put the game above the rest.
What has made me stay in TERA is the combat system. It's hands down the funnest combat system i've played in an MMO. As one reviewer posted, based on your class you'll find yourself, dodging, blocking, attacking evading and constantly moving to gain better tactical advantage to your strikes. The creatures you fight also have a pretty sweet AI behind them as you'll face some creatures that could have anywhere from 4-10 different attacks or so to throw at you.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This game is totally blew my mind. It has a similar gameplay with Monster Hunter. It's so much fun. Just remember, this game is rated M for a reason.Published 1 month ago by Victoria
Love this game so much, totally worth buying for the account add onsPublished 4 months ago by Twitch
The TERA Collector's Edition is a good buy if you can get it at a good price.
Upgraded to 8 character slots
Upgraded to 4 bank tabs
30... Read more
the product is what it says it is. Get the mounts (2 of them for each char you create) in this pack. Just put in the ID you are given with the product.Published 7 months ago by Paula
Got everything in the box no scratches or anything so it is all good and nifty.Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer
A very beautiful game that I would still run around exploring even if the monsters were removed. Smooth animated action. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Mike
Bought it...game went Free to Play shortly after. Got some decent in-game items but not worth the $$ people are trying to charge for it.Published 9 months ago by TaergEno