Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Terk HDTVAZ Amplified Indoor HDTV Antenna" and save 64% off the $69.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Terk HDTVAZ Amplified Indoor HDTV Antenna
- refer the resources at the bottom of the page for proper usage
- Supports up to 1080i HDTV broadcasts for high-quality picture and sound - within 45 miles of the towers.
- DISCLAIMER: Reception quality and channels received will depend on distance from towers, broadcast power, terrain and other factors.
- UHF and VHF elements for reception of all available broadcasts (channels 2-69)
- Highly directional UHF element reduces signal interference - delivers maximum gain
- Integrated amplifier boosts weak signals and preserves signal purity
- Great complement to streaming players and a dependable source when storms knock out cable or satellite television
- Designed and engineered in the USA and meets or exceeds CEA performance specifications for indoor antennas
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Choosing the Right Antenna
There are lots of factors that can affect your TV antenna reception. Visit our website and use our Antenna Finder zip code tool to see a list of channels being broadcast in your area and to help determine the best antenna to fit your specific need.
The TERK HDTVA
Amplified Indoor TV Antenna
This TERK Amplified Indoor Antenna provides both network and local television in full 1080 HD quality, for free. Delivering maximum gain with its highly directional UHF element and advanced amplification, the HDTVA outperforms TV antennas available from other manufacturers. Get stunning HD quality, the most powerful reception, and highest quality components with TERK.
- Integrated amplifier provides outstanding reception without saturating the signal
- Highly directional UHF element reduces signal interference —delivers maximum gain
- Supports up to 1080i HDTV broadcasts = Free HDTV
- Receives UHF and VHF channels = more content
- Compact design fits any home theater environment
- 6 foot coax cable included
Getting the Best Reception
The amount and quality of the channels you receive will depend on the following:
1) Channels being broadcast in your area.
2) Broadcast tower locations.
3) Strength of the broadcast signals.
4) Line of sight and environmental terrain.
Visit our website to find Reception Tips, FAQs, Product Information and more.
Streaming Player Companion
A TERK HD antenna is the perfect complement to streaming players such as Apple TV, Roku, Xbox, and more. Pair the HDTVA with your streaming device and get live content along with your favorite on-demand programming. This compact, directional antenna can sit on almost any surface and is designed to fit into any room environment, such as a secondary bedroom or child’s playroom.
Easy Set Up
TERK TV antennas are easy to install:
1) Connect the antenna’s coax cable into the back of your digital-ready TV.
2) Find the optimal placement for the antenna.
3) Scan for available channels, and you are ready to enjoy your free content.
Need assistance? Talk live to a TERK Customer Service Representative by calling our helpline.
Created to blend seamlessly into the modern home, all TERK TV antennas:
- Are designed and engineered in the USA.
- Are built with the highest quality components.
- Meet or exceed all quality and performance standards established by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA).
- Deliver the best, most reliable, uncompressed HD picture.
TERK’s advanced amplification technology offers precise amplification and allows TV tuners to pick up and amplify the right TV signals, unlike competitors’ amplifiers that also amplify background broadcast noise. The HDTVA’s integrated amplifier boosts weak signals to preserve purity while reducing signal noise with precision circuitry. Better amplification = More channels.
UHF and VHF Channels in HD
Many antennas on the market are optimized to receive only UHF broadcasts and do not reliably receive VHF. All TERK TV antennas are precision-tuned to receive both UHF and VHF frequencies and will provide you with the most HD content that is available in your area - the most popular over-the-air TV shows, news, sports and more.
Compare to similar items
This item Terk HDTVAZ Amplified Indoor HDTV Antenna
1byone TV Antenna, 50 Mile Range Amplified HDTV Antenna with Detachable Amplifier Signal Booster, USB Power Supply and 10 Feet Highest Performance Coaxial Cable-Black
HDTV Antenna, 1byone Indoor Amplified TV Antenna 50 Mile Range with Creative Adjustable Amplifier Booster, USB Power Supply and Longer 20FT High Performance Coaxial Cable-Shiny White Antenna
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||1byone Products Inc.||Amazon.com||1byone Products Inc.||Libey & Little||Lots To Save|
|Item Dimensions||12.9 x 14.3 x 3.7 in||9.3 x 13.3 x 0.2 in||18.9 x 4.7 x 16 in||10.4 x 13.6 x 1.97 in||11.25 x 1.18 x 11.73 in||9.03 x 7.43 x 2.07 in|
Get superior reception, watch your favorite TV shows and receive over-the-air channels in stunning HD quality for free. The integrated amplifier boosts weak signals and preserves signal purity. The TERK HDTVA is engineered to receive 1080 HDTV broadcasts not found on satellite or cable.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used this internally only with both arms fully extended and the insertable arm was best in the horizontal orientation. Be sure to step away and see if reception improves or degrades before deciding on a location. Overall, a great antenna for the price and would recommend to most people.
Allows you to you to not get stuck in these stupid provider vs. carrier battles for public stations that are free over the air.
(switch from DISH per the provider recommendation and deal with the same issue a year later with the provider while you're on DIRECTV)
Just get your local ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX and locals OTA with an antenna like this and stay out of the battles.
Length of cables for finding best location.
Kind of bulky and difficult to disguise in an entertainment center.
Have to swap and watch on TV tuner or alternate cable box input instead of normal channel guide if using a provider.