Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Terk HDTVAZ Amplified Indoor HDTV Antenna" and save 54% off the $69.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Terk HDTVAZ Amplified Indoor HDTV Antenna
|Price:||$48.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$21.00 (30%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- refer the resources at the bottom of the page for proper usage
- Supports up to 1080i HDTV broadcasts for high-quality picture and sound - within 45 miles of the towers.
- DISCLAIMER: Reception quality and channels received will depend on distance from towers, broadcast power, terrain and other factors.
- UHF and VHF elements for reception of all available broadcasts (channels 2-69)
- Highly directional UHF element reduces signal interference - delivers maximum gain
- Integrated amplifier boosts weak signals and preserves signal purity
- Great complement to streaming players and a dependable source when storms knock out cable or satellite television
- Designed and engineered in the USA and meets or exceeds CEA performance specifications for indoor antennas
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Choosing the Right Antenna
There are lots of factors that can affect your TV antenna reception. Visit our website and use our Antenna Finder zip code tool to see a list of channels being broadcast in your area and to help determine the best antenna to fit your specific need.
The TERK HDTVA
Amplified Indoor TV Antenna
This TERK Amplified Indoor Antenna provides both network and local television in full 1080 HD quality, for free. Delivering maximum gain with its highly directional UHF element and advanced amplification, the HDTVA outperforms TV antennas available from other manufacturers. Get stunning HD quality, the most powerful reception, and highest quality components with TERK.
- Integrated amplifier provides outstanding reception without saturating the signal
- Highly directional UHF element reduces signal interference —delivers maximum gain
- Supports up to 1080i HDTV broadcasts = Free HDTV
- Receives UHF and VHF channels = more content
- Compact design fits any home theater environment
- 6 foot coax cable included
Getting the Best Reception
The amount and quality of the channels you receive will depend on the following:
1) Channels being broadcast in your area.
2) Broadcast tower locations.
3) Strength of the broadcast signals.
4) Line of sight and environmental terrain.
Visit our website to find Reception Tips, FAQs, Product Information and more.
Streaming Player Companion
A TERK HD antenna is the perfect complement to streaming players such as Apple TV, Roku, Xbox, and more. Pair the HDTVA with your streaming device and get live content along with your favorite on-demand programming. This compact, directional antenna can sit on almost any surface and is designed to fit into any room environment, such as a secondary bedroom or child’s playroom.
Easy Set Up
TERK TV antennas are easy to install:
1) Connect the antenna’s coax cable into the back of your digital-ready TV.
2) Find the optimal placement for the antenna.
3) Scan for available channels, and you are ready to enjoy your free content.
Need assistance? Talk live to a TERK Customer Service Representative by calling our helpline.
Created to blend seamlessly into the modern home, all TERK TV antennas:
- Are designed and engineered in the USA.
- Are built with the highest quality components.
- Meet or exceed all quality and performance standards established by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA).
- Deliver the best, most reliable, uncompressed HD picture.
TERK’s advanced amplification technology offers precise amplification and allows TV tuners to pick up and amplify the right TV signals, unlike competitors’ amplifiers that also amplify background broadcast noise. The HDTVA’s integrated amplifier boosts weak signals to preserve purity while reducing signal noise with precision circuitry. Better amplification = More channels.
UHF and VHF Channels in HD
Many antennas on the market are optimized to receive only UHF broadcasts and do not reliably receive VHF. All TERK TV antennas are precision-tuned to receive both UHF and VHF frequencies and will provide you with the most HD content that is available in your area - the most popular over-the-air TV shows, news, sports and more.
- Brand Name: Terk
- Model Number: HDTVAZ
- Antenna Type: Fixed
- Width: 3.00 inches
- Display Height: 13.00 inches
Compare to similar items
This item Terk HDTVAZ Amplified Indoor HDTV Antenna
1byone 50 Mile Range Amplified HDTV Antenna, with Detachable Amplifier Signal Booster for the Highest Performance and 10 Feet Coaxial Cable-Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||J.WALKER LLC||1byone Products Inc.||1byone Products Inc.||Amazon.com||DigitalEtc||HouseHold Deals|
|Item Dimensions||12.9 x 14.3 x 3.7 in||9.3 x 13.3 x 0.2 in||10.4 x 13.6 x 1.97 in||18.9 x 4.7 x 16 in||9 x 2.48 x 9.75 in||8.5 x 3.5 x 10.5 in|
Get superior reception, watch your favorite TV shows and receive over-the-air channels in stunning HD quality for free. The integrated amplifier boosts weak signals and preserves signal purity. The TERK HDTVA is engineered to receive 1080 HDTV broadcasts not found on satellite or cable.
Top Customer Reviews
If you set it for one channel, that channel would work great. The problem is if you wanted to change to another channel then you had to redo everything. we also had to add foil and make it touch objects. Sometimes depending on the weather we had to stand in certain spots of the floor so the channel would come in.
If you really want to watch something you should try getting the channel to work 30 minutes to an hour ahead of time as you never knew what the antenna would do on that day. When it worked it was great, but the time spent making it work was both aggravating and ridiculous.
The space it took with extending the antennas was a pain as well and at time it would block door ways so we would be doing the limbo to keep from hitting the antenna and messing up the television program.
The coax cable is a mere 6 feet, which doesn't offer much room for finding the best signal spot. I don't know why Terk designed this antenna with the coax coming out of the bottom of the base, but it is a terrible idea, regardless of the cable groove that runs to the rear, coax cables are not very pliable and it made it easy to knock over. The design of the directional antenna also makes it easy to tip over. When this antenna hits the ground, the blades lose shape and have popped out on a couple of occasions. It is also much larger than I cared for, and for the price, there are better, less awkward and smaller products out there.
When I moved to Chicago, this antenna was only able to pull ABC and My50 from my second floor apartment. I had to prop it in the window behind my mirror, as the design of the antenna made it impossible to place on the window ledge on its own.
I replaced this product (Made in China) with the Winegard Company FL-5000 FlatWave HDTV Indoor Digital Flat Antenna (Made in USA). For $0.76 more, this flat antenna blows my old Terk out of the water. I've gone from two channels to more than forty with the Winegard antenna. Its coax cable is a generous 15 feet long. I've tacked it to my window and am ready to forget that it's even there. I'm ready to forget how much I've missed out on by keeping the Terk HDTVa Indoor Amplified High-Definition Antenna for Off-Air HDTV Reception for so long. Save yourself the disappointment and skip this model.