Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on July 11, 2017
With this Antenna, I can almost see 70 channels, what a supprise! The installation is very simply, and just press 'search ' button on my TV remote, then magic shows up. And it comes with the amplifier which is important to improve the robust performance!
review imagereview imagereview image
on February 28, 2018
I discovered this new thing during a visit to a friend's house. I was a little suspicious even after my friend recommended. I was thinking just give it a try and bought this one. Once it is installed, I was totally shocked. I couldn't believe with this little piece of plastic thing, the HD quality TV was just as good as the channels I pay over $100 a month for the cable! In my area, I have 63 channels searched out which basically meet almost all my needs. Only one little complaint is that it does have CNN. Hoping it will be added in the future? But anyway, I love it. I am cancelling my cable right now!
review imagereview imagereview image
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 26, 2018
I ditched cable and wanted to grab a few extra channels so I purchased this. Luckily I have the kind of drape rods that it can hang onto so it's close to the window. I would give it five stars but because it has to go from the TV to the window to get the most channels it lost 1. I'd still recommend purchasing to get rid of high cable bills and save yourself at least $150 a month.
on September 25, 2017
It's better than no antenna at all, but not by much. I had a nice set of rabbit-ear antenna (from the analog tv days) that worked pretty darn good, but I saw this for sale and got it. Based on the description I thought I would be upgrading. This antenna without the amplifier is useless. With the amplifier it's still worse than my rabbit-ear antenna.
The only "upgrade" was when I ran my rabbit-ear antenna through the included amplifier, and got a couple of more stations than I had before getting this.
on June 27, 2017
50+ range? I don't think so. I have an old 25 mile range indoor antenna and I need to move it around the TV to receive good signals for some channels, e.g. KCRA NBC 3-1 and KXTV ABC 10-1. I thought a 50+ antenna would be better than that. Instead, this 50+ range antenna is much worse than my old 25 mile range one. I cannot make this 50+ antenna work for those channels even though FOC DTV maps show that my location has strong signal for those channels.
on August 28, 2017
I live in an urban area, but our neighborhood is heavily wooded, so I was a little skeptical that this antenna would pick up much. I plugged it into the cable/antenna port on my TV, smacked the receptor thing on the wall and navigated to the channel tuner function on the remote. Imagine my surprise when after about 5 minutes, we were pulling in 49 sharp digital channels. We were thrilled, and this allowed us to finally cut the cord.
on August 1, 2017
I bought this one for my downstairs room. With mature trees around my house. I wound not too picky if it only picks up the nearest stations. It picks up most of the local stations I know of even before I plugged in the amplifier. After I plugged in the amplifier. It picked up a few more channels. This one is as good as the fancier one I have upstairs, but slightly cheaper. So I am quite happy.
on August 25, 2017
I had high hopes for this. I was looking for something to replace the rabbit ears sticking up from behind my 55" smart TV. This one had a sleek look and great reviews, but after several attempts at moving this around the room and doing repeated channel searches, it didn't get about 1/3 the channels that my cheap rabbit ears would get. And half the channels that it did pick up would constantly break up. I live in the middle of a major metropolitan area, so not sure what the signal issue was. Went back to my rabbit ears.
on June 16, 2017
Awful product, live near mountain where antennas are only got 13 channels , only half of local and networks, returned same day.
on May 31, 2017
Very Easy to install,basically just plug the antenna in the back of my TV and and do a antenna channel search, give about 10 mins to complete and you get over 40 plus channels (in my area). There were quite a few HD channels and the channel strength is excellent!