Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- New Installment of Terminator Mythology is set two years prior to the upcoming Terminator Salvation film, players will get the opportunity to be John Connor for the first time and continue the epic fiction of the Terminator mythology.
- Unrelenting and incredibly resilient robotic enemies from the Terminator franchise fight to the bitter end on land and in the sky. Designed to pursue the player by any means necessary, enemies will literally claw their way forward to inflict harm.
- Advanced destructible cover gameplay will incorporate cover mechanics which allows players to use the destructible environment as protection to strategically navigate through enemy territory.
- Diverse Array of Advanced Weaponry: The player has access to a wide array of weapons including shotguns, fully automatic machine guns, huge mounted weaponry, grenades, rocket-launchers and even a plasma firing Skynet tank.
- Rugged Armored Vehicles Gun Fights: Pursue, attack, or evade enemies through post-apocalyptic environments on foot or inside rugged armored vehicles in extremely kinetic and extensive cinematic gun battles.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Based on the upcoming Terminator Salvation film from Warner Bros. Pictures and Sony Pictures, Terminator Salvation the videogame offers players the chance to assume the role of John Connor, a soldier in the resistance, battling for survival against the far superior forces of Skynet. Terminator Salvation the videogame is an intense action-packed third-person shooter featuring concentrated armed combat against all of the Skynet enemies from the film and new killer machines specifically designed for the game. Taking place two years before the events of the upcoming film set in a post apocalyptic, decimated Los Angeles, players will be lead through a visceral, story and character driven gaming experience.
Top customer reviews
No, but seriously, gamer talk now. It's full of dumb A.I., yet still filled with situation that are very unfriendly to the gamer. As in to say, it isn't challenging, so much luck based and tedious due to the fact that save-points aren't really generous. Making you have to redo entire, long-winded scenarios over and over. Mind you, my first playthrough was on its hardest mode to achieve the platinum, and I got it, but it's one of my least fulfilling platinums in that its easy but also a platinum based on a game I didn't enjoy and only completed to gain the trophy.
Major noteworthy point: the game is filled with freezing. My edition would freeze continuously. Sometimes at goal and/or mission oriented achieving moments. Meaning then you'd have to start all over. It's funny, the game is very, very short, and even so, relatively easy, even on its hardest mode, but its unfairness with situations based on luck and the freezing aspect making you have to replay things over and over at times, makes this a pathetic excuse of a game. Also, other than, again, the A.I. being very dumb, they're very generic. Your health bar is ambiguous. Sometimes you fair well against gunfire, and others, that same type of gunfire will whittle it down in literally 2 or 3 seconds. Its very imbalanced game, with terrible voice-acting, on top of laughable dialogue, stupid missions (storywise and fun-factor wise), as well an ending that was very anti-climactic. I'm gonna spoil here, because I feel it's important... There is no final battle. Just when you think you're in your final confrontation, all you need due is run through the gunfire to the outside helicopter. The (stupid) end.
Gave it 2 stars because the graphics aren't so bad, but that's all this game has going for it, other than that relatively easy platinum that no one who has should really be proud, in my honest opinion. I feel shame, that's for sure.
Graphics are outstanding. Sound is pretty good, but again, there are holes like when an air Wasp dies near you and there is no Boom.
I did not mind shooting the same targets, it was fun. There is just enough ammo and guns for Hard difficulty to get the job done.
Some of the chapters end with a rail sequence. These are hard. I could not get the Hard trophy or the Platinum, but then, I am not great at rail sequences.
*EDIT* I went back and beat this game on Hard! Try, try again, right? Yay for me!
I did play the foot missions all on Hard and it was a lot of fun. Some of the battles can get boring, however, since you run out of RPGs and Grenades. Still, what is here is fun!
It took me 8 hours to play. Some missions were long for me, and I died a bunch of times!
If the programmers had more time this would have been a great game. What little there is, some say 4 hours, is awesome, though!