Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on May 31, 2017
For the TWO evenings we used it, it worked! Nobody on our patio got bit, truly
remarkable. I've rated this product a ONE because the refills are impossible to purchase. NOBODY has these refills, some major retailers have listed on their site that they will no longer carry them.
Shame on you AMAZON for continuing to sell this product!
on June 24, 2015
This could be a very cool item. We have had it for a few months now and have used it a few times while we sat on the patio. I had trouble getting the times release to work so I would just manually make it must every 10 minutes or so. Most of the mist just fell to the ground about 5 feet in front of the lantern. I think we will continue to use it but only because we already bought it. We get much better results out of our torches with OFF citronella oil in them.
on June 18, 2016
Biggest pos ever..bought 4 plus case of refills all have fallen alpartand I am stuck with case of useless refills...bottom cannot stay latched to top and battery case also fails so batteries fall out..do not waste your $---$---
on July 11, 2017
Works ok
on June 19, 2016
This item has been discontinued and it is next to impossible to find the refill canisters. DON'T BUY!!!
on October 21, 2016
Verrrrry disappointed!!!!!!! Can't get the spray any longer!!! YB
on June 3, 2016
This product is ok, but the refills are discontinued. So it is now completely useless. Don't buy!!
on August 12, 2017
The mechanism seems to work well. It is hard to assess if there are actually less mosquitoes. The tefils are difficult to find locally.
on May 19, 2016
I just purchased two lanterns to learn the refill canisters are discontinued! I cannot find them anywhere, what a waste of money.
on February 6, 2015
This never worked great and broke within first season. Never did get the remote to work right. I liked the spray, when I could coax it to come out. Bad design, though pretty.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.