Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Teroforma Original Whisky Stones CRAFT – Handcrafted Natural Soapstone Beverage Chilling Cubes (Set of 6)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- THE ORIGINAL WHISKY STONES - Teroforma saw the need to fix the issue of melted ice ruining your favorite pour of liquor. To address this, they crafted the first whiskey stones out of soapstone, so you could truly enjoy your whiskey or scotch "on the rocks".
- NO DILUTION - If you enjoy your favorite alcohol gently chilled, then you know what it's like to have it get ruined by ice dilution. Worry no more! Whisky chilling rocks are designed to cool your favorite bourbon, scotch, or whiskey in 5 minutes without having to worry about losing natural flavors.
- US MADE SOAPSTONE - Using a closed-loop sustainable milling process, Teroforma has proudly kept their manufacturing right at home, in the USA. Each whisky stone is handcrafted in the oldest soapstone mill in America from the finest soapstone materials around.
- REUSABLE ICE CUBES - Ice is great for the first use, after that it just melts away. With whiskey beverage cubes you don't have to worry about your investment going away. Simply wash when not in use and air dry before placing in the freezer for 4 hours before placing in your next dram.
- WHISKY GIFT SET - Turn any whiskey lover's birthday, Father's Day, or Christmas that much better with a sophisticated bar tool. Each set comes beautifully packaged while including a handy muslin storage bag for easy storage.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Original Whisky Stones
In 2007, Teroforma re-engineered a centuries' old Scandinavian tradition of using cold stones to cool stove-hot liquids by creating a new way to chill your favorite liquors without the diluting effects of ice. Teroforma's thorough process focused on creating a closed-loop sustainable production process for materials in the USA. Through this, Teroforma partnered with the oldest soapstone mill in Vermont to help provide a consistent, quality product that they could be proud of. Out of this, Whisky Stones were born, and an industry revolution soon followed. Individually handcrafted in Vermont, Whisky Stones beverage cubes are enjoyed around the world as an indispensable addition to the sophisticated bar.
Today, you can find hundreds of suppliers for Whiskey Stones, but nobody follows the meticulous attention to detail, quality of materials, and domestic manufacturing process that Teroforma is proud of. Each stone is handcrafted from the finest soapstone materials in the US, so you don't have to worry about your glassware getting scratched due to inferior craftsmanship or materials.
Never heard of a whiskey stone or rock? Well, it's simple, whiskey chilling rocks are designed to function just like ice but without the unwanted dilution effect that you normally get.
Whisky Stones are easy to use.
- Store in freezer for at least 4 hours before use.
- Add 3 stones to a glass.
- Pour until liquid has reached the height of 1 stone (about 2 fl oz).
- Let stand 5 minutes.
Rinse and air dry following every use, storing in the freezer for next time. Make any whiskey, scotch, or bourbon lover happy on their birthday, Father's Day, or Christmas with the gift of The Original Whiskey Stones from Teroforma.
Please note, Whisky Stones are not designed to chill larger volume drinks.