- STAY DRY&COMFORTABLE: This rain poncho is PU3000MM waterproof, remarkably water resistant, and dries quickly. The hood also has an adjustable drawstring to help protect your face
- 3-IN-1 RAINCOAT: Multi-use poncho is specially designed for outdoor activities; can be used as a mountaineering raincoat, or a mat for hiking, picnics, fishing and more
- STRENGTHENED WATERPROOF FUNCTION: Made from 210T high density polyester fabric that's PU3000MM waterproof; seam-sealed and fully waterproof
- EASY AND CONVENIENT: Roomy back is able to accommodate a large capacity backpack of up to 60 L; cuffs with Velcro on both sides ensure maximum comfort; cap margin with elastic rope for effective protection
- PORTABLE AND COMPACT: Can be folded into a compact size of 8.66 x 3 x 2 in (22 x 7.5 x 5 cm) and weighs only 0.68 lb (310 g) for great portability
- 3- LAYER THICKENING: Thickened eyelets create enhanced durability; eyelets on the hem are for fastening to tent stakes; conveniently pop up the poncho to use it as a mat or sunshade (stakes not included)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Terra Hiker seamless poncho is capable of repelling water and protects you from heavy downpours. You can even use it as a mat or sunshade to bring more fun to your outdoor ventures!
This raincoat will absolutely surprise you by providing you with comprehensive protection. With its roomy and high-density design, you will be safe and sound in all types of rainy weather.
You will be even more surprised when using it as a damp-proof mat or sunshade. Extend it fully to use as a mat for a picnic, or use together with an extra rope and stand to create a sunshade for fishing or whenever shelter is needed.
|Army Green||Dark Blue||Black||Orange|
|Waterproof||PU3000MM Waterproof||PU3000MM Waterproof||PU3000MM Waterproof||PU3000MM Waterproof|
|Cuff Style||Cuff with Velcros||Cuff with Velcros||Built-in Pocket||Built-in Pocket|
|Roomy Space for Backpack||UP TO 60 L||UP TO 60 L||UP TO 80 L||UP TO 80 L|
|Adjustable Neck Opening||✓||✓||✓||✓|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 10.23 x 3.14 x 1.18 inches; 11.84 Ounces
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : October 28, 2016
- Manufacturer : Terra Hiker
- ASIN : B01M2A8CW0
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
FROGG TOGGS Ultra-Lite2 Waterproof Beathable Rain Poncho
Anyoo Waterproof Rain Poncho Lightweight Reusable Hiking Hooded Coat Jacket for Outdoor Activities
Coleman Rain Poncho | Adult Waterproof Poncho, One Size, Blue
|Color||Army Green||Dark Green||X Grey||Blue|
|Size||12||One Size||Large||One Size|
|Size Map||FREE SIZE||—||Large||—|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: October 11th, 2018
I wrote the review above after I took the poncho to my trip to the mountains of Guatemala. It was only when it started raining I took out the poncho and realized that the opening of the poncho was tight. It still got the job done but was a bit uncomfortable. I came back and wrote a short and honest review to help those with an "above average sized head" make an informed decision. I wasn't disappointed nor was I expecting Terra Hiker to reach out.
They emailed me and asked me if I was willing to try out their new and updated poncho. They sent me one and the adjustable collar area makes it significantly easier for me to put on. And its more comfortable to keep on because there's a little more space in the neck area.
My five star rating is for two reasons.
1. The poncho is not flimsy. It will keep you and your gear dry. The adjustable collar area makes it a truly one size fits all.
2. They didn't need to reach out and fix this. Their product is as described. Quite frankly my head size is not their fault. But they reached out and sent me a modified rain poncho. No they didn't ask me to "update" the review but how can I not after experiencing excellent customer service!
I actually got it caught on a sharp stick while hiking somewhat fast, and had no permanent damage from an event that I KNOW would have ripped a plastic poncho in half, and probably would have wrecked or at least put a large tear in a Frogg Toggs poncho.
I recommend adding paracord corner ties, about 7" with the knot close to the corner eyelets and longer tails. In heavier rain, I pulled the knot from the front through the hole in the back tie to keep them together for more protection. When it was warmer and just on-and-off sprinkles of rain, I hooked the front corner ties inside the poncho to the neck closure toggle to allow more airflow and keep me much cooler.
When the rain stopped while hiking, it was small enough when rolled up that I just tucked it under my pack's sternum strap rather than having to open up my pack. I had less condensation inside this poncho than I've had when using plastic ponchos in the past, and it weighs less than one-fourth what my military-style poncho weighs.
I had it over my pack at night when we got 2.5" of rain, and my pack was still dry in the morning. I like the orange color. All around this worked just great and I loved it.
We use ours on a recent trip to Alaska and they worked fine for the light rain we experienced during one of our outings. Many of the hikers on the trail were looking at us rather enviously.