- SAVE $10 INSTANTLY - Buy Fish Oil and Get $10 OFF TerraMax Pro Hip & Joint Supplement! Limited Time Only Enter code TMPBUYFG at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- SAVE $10 INSTANTLY - Buy TerraMax Pro Hip & Joint Supplement and Get $10 OFF Our Premium Omega-3 Fish Oil! Limited time only! Enter code TMPBUYGF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- SAVE $10 INSTANTLY - Buy Hip & Joint Advanced and Get $10 OFF TerraMax Pro Premium Omega-3 Fish Oil! Enter code TMPBUYAF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- BUY ANY 4 or More Products from TerraMax Pro Now and GET 15% OFF! Enter code TMPBUY04 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- BUY ANY 3 or More Products from TerraMax Pro Now and GET 10% OFF! Enter code TMPBUY03 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- BUY ANY 2 or More Products from TerraMax Pro Now and GET 5% OFF! Enter code TMPBUY02 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Premium Liquid Omega-3 Fish Oil for Dogs and Cats - All-Natural Human Grade Food Supplement - Wild Caught from the Nordic Waters of Iceland - Higher EPA, DHA than Alaskan Salmon Oil
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.85. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ? 100% SAFE AND ALL NATURAL. Wild caught exclusively from the clean, icy-cold waters of Iceland using only sustainable and responsible fishing methods safe for Dolphins and other protected species. NO fillers. NO binders. NO artificial ingredients. Just 100% of the purest, most potent fish oil on the market, ready to help improve your pets health. Our fish oil is guaranteed to contain at least 800 mg EPA and 525 mg DHA per serving, without the strong scent of most fish oils.
- ? PHARMACEUTICAL HUMAN GRADE FISH OIL. What other companies don't tell you could be poisoning your pets! The source of your fish oil matters. Other fish oil often contains Mercury, PCB's and other toxins from nuclear fall out or other sources. Our fish oil is carefully crafted from deep-sea, cold water fish and molecularly distilled for purity from all toxins, surpassing the standards set by California Proposition 65 and all US and European Pharmacopeia standards.
- ? MOLECULARLY DISTILLED FOR HIGHEST PURITY. One of the only purification methods that can remove heavy metals, PCBs and other toxins to below detectable limits for human consumption. Our fish oil is independently tested at a 3rd party laboratory for over 250 contaminants and is Certified Mercury free with no detectable levels of PCB's, heavy metals, pesticides & dioxins.
- ? VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED. Premium Omega 3 Fish Oil has been recommended by veterinarians for dogs and cats of all ages, sizes, breeds and activity levels. Adding TerraMax Pro's Premium Omega-3 Fish Oil to your pets diet helps support healthy skin, coat, joints, heart and the development and maintenance of the brain, eyes and immune system. It may also help promote weight loss and help reduce certain allergies. Great gift idea for anyone with pets!
- ? TRY IT RISK FREE WITH OUR UNCONDITIONAL 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE! We're so confident you're getting the purest and highest grade fish oil available anywhere, we'll let you try it absolutely risk free! Use the entire bottle and if you're not absolutely thrilled, you get all your money back. No questions asked! If you're serious about your pet's health, click the Add to Cart Button Now! You're covered by our unconditional satisfaction guarantee!
Unlock 10% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Fish oil is one of the most important supplements to help keep your pets body and mind in top shape.
The omega 3 fatty acids in fish oil provide widespread benefits, but not all fish oil is created equal. The source, purity, and concentration make a huge difference in the quality of the fish oil.
TerraMax Pro's Premium Omega 3 Fish Oil is the highest quality fish oil you'll find anywhere. Carefully crafted from deep-sea, cold water fish and molecularly distilled for purity from all toxins, it's refined for maximum potency without the nasty fish smell.
Just a few of the things our fish oil can do for your pet:
* EPA, one of the two omega 3 fatty acids in fish oil, acts as an anti-inflammatory, which can help with any condition that causes inflammation of the heart, kidneys, skin, and joints.
* DHA, the other omega 3 fatty acid in fish oil, is important in brain and eye development in puppies and kittens and is recommended for pregnant or nursing pets.
* It can help ease inflammation due to allergies, and reduce dry, itchy skin. This can also be an effective way to potentially decrease the incidence of hot spots.
* It promotes a shiny, healthy coat, and may reduce shedding. (For cats, this may mean fewer hairballs, since they won’t pick up as many loose hairs while grooming)
TerraMax Pro's Premium Omega-3 Fish Oil is guaranteed to contain 100% of the purest, most potent fish oil on the market to provide optimum nutrition for your pet. Our fish oil is all natural and does not contain any additives or preservatives.
The PROVEN science behind our product makes it truly unmatched! Our proprietary formulation means a 100% Unmatched Experience - backed by our Unconditional 100% Money-Back Guarantee!
Try it now, keep your pet active, healthy and happy! Click the Add to Cart button above to improve your pets quality of life!
Size: 16 Fl. Oz.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety InformationTerraMax Pro's Premium Omega 3 Fish Oil for Dogs and Cats is 100% Safe and All Natural. It's very well suited for a life time of use. A very small percentage of pets may display minor side effects, such as vomiting or diarrhea. These symptoms are usually alleviated by reducing the dose. Always read and comply with all labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Always seek veterinary advice before adding any new product or drug.
IngredientsOnly the finest fish oil is used for TerraMax Pro's Premium Omega 3 Fish oil: Wild Sardines, Herring, Anchovy and Mackerel. Wild caught exclusively from the clean, icy-cold waters of Iceland using only responsible fishing methods safe for Dolphins and other protected species.
IngredientsThe fish oil is then purified with one of the best purification methods that exist, called Molecular Distillation. Molecular Distillation is the one of the few methods that can remove heavy metals, PCB's and other toxins to below detectable limits, making it safe for human consumption.
IngredientsGuaranteed Analysis: Crude fat 99.5% (min.) Moisture 0.5% (max.) Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 35.0% (min.) EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)* 18.0% (min.) DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)* 12.0% (min.) Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 7.0% (min.) Serving Size: 1 tsp (5ml or 1/6 oz) EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)* 800 mg (min.) DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)* 525 mg (min.)
DirectionsEasy to Administer! Simply add Add 1/2 teaspoon per 25 lbs of body-weight daily to your pet's food. Use consistently on a long-term basis for best results.
Legal DisclaimerAlways read and comply with all labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
Seller Warranty DescriptionUnconditional 100% Money Back Guarantee.... TerraMax Pro's Omega 3 Fish Oil has the purest and highest amounts of EPA and DHA for best results. Not all fish oil products are created equal. Some products are made with ingredients that are simply unhealthy for your pet, so make sure that the supplements you give your pet contain only the best. If you're serious about your pets health Order Now, you're covered by our Unconditional 100% Money Back Guarantee!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The especially nice thing about this bottle is that you get quite a bit for a good price. It seems to have given us the same benefit as some of the more expensive brands, but you tend to get a little more bang for your buck with this big bottle. And, it's nice because we've been using it for about 2 months now and still have quite a bit left.
This stuff works really well to keep dogs' coats shiny and looking great. This keeps his skin from getting super dry and flaky as well. Since we've been using fish oil, we saw a big decrease in the dandruff and itching he was having every day and night. We were using a different brand before, but this is giving us the same results for a much better price. It's great quality for sure!
Pros: Does a great job at keeping skin and coat healthy, easy to use and squirt into food, dog loves the taste
Cons: We haven't found a con yet after having this for a month or so
I would highly recommend this product for anyone who's pup needs help with their coat or skin.
I have two dogs, a 13 year old terrier mix and a 12 year old Pom mix. The terrier mix has arthritis and is taking Meloxicam (Rx required) on an "as needed" basis for pain relief. The other has had skin rashes, alergic reactions, and other flare-ups through most of his life. He uses Resortin ointment for treatment (Rx required). Since using the TerraMax Pro fish oil, I cannot say that I've noticed any improvement to either of my dogs' health. The arthritic one still limps when he walks and often times won't put any weight on one of his front paws. The one with skin problems still has problems, though I'll concede that they seemed to heal quicker this time after the Resortin was applied. He also has abnormally dry fur on his lower back. Neither one has a sleek or shiny coat.
Of course, just because I can't see anything visually apparent doesn't mean the fish oil isn't helping. Our vet told us to add fish oil to their diet, so I trust there's a good reason for it; and, just to be perfectly honest, both dogs were using an Omega 3-6-9 supplement prior to the TerraMax product, so it's not like we just started adding fish oil to their diet. I bought this TerraMax product as an improvement to an already in-progress regimen, and in that regard I'm satisfied. Further, both dogs are on joint supplements as well, again as recommended by our vet, so it's not just the fish oil that isn't producing noticeable results.
I can also wholeheartedly testify that the dogs actually like the taste of this. I don't think they liked the previous stuff I was using. Both of them are between 17-20lbs (17 & 19, respectively), and the directions say to give 1/2 tsp for every 25lbs of body weight, so they each get one pump on their dinner at night (the Q&A section of the Amazon product page says 1 pump = 1/2 tsp). It's _very_ easy to dispense; the previous stuff I was giving them came in capsules and I had to poke holes in them and squeeze out the oil. This is so much simpler.
This is a 16oz bottle... it's huge (compared to what I was expecting). 16oz = 96 tsp, so this is roughly a 3-month supply for my two dogs. I store it in the refrigerator, which I'm not too keen about (who wants to eat a cold dinner?), but the dogs really don't seem to mind at all. To be fair, the directions say to "store at room temperature or refrigerate," so it doesn't really _need_ to be stored in the 'frig, it's just more convenient to do so due to the bottle size.
So even though I don't see any noticeable results and am a bit skeptical, I'll continue to keep following the vet's recommendations. The last thing I want is to stop using the items and then have things get worse than they already are for my boys! And if I'm going to give them fish oil, I might as well give them the highest quality available, which is what the TerraMax Pro "sounds" like according to the description (though I have no way to actually verify it). The dogs like it and it's simple to administer--and even though I don't see noticeable improvements, I also don't see any adverse effects from it either (my wife suspects that the previous Omega supplement led to vomiting & diarrhea)--so those are good enough reasons for me to keep using it.
Most recent customer reviews
DOGS LIKE IT ALSO