Terracotta Plant Waterer - Perfect for Vacation Plant Watering
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GREAT FOR VACATIONS - Simply set and go!
- PERFECT GIFT for any plant lover. Make their gardening easier and their plants healthier.
- GROW HEALTHIER PLANTS - Automation watering prevents under and overwatering, promoting healthier roots. Plus, no overflow means you won't lose any soil or nutrients.
- SET OF 4 ECO-FRIENDLY plant waterers. Recycle any long neck bottle. EASY-TO-USE - Just fill a bottle and insert the Terracotta Plant Waterer into the soil. Transforms any planter into a self watering planter.
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT WARRANTY - Punchau stands behind all of its products 100%. If anything ever goes wrong with this, we will replace it with a new item.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Manufacturer Part Number||PUN-PLANT|
|Package Height||5.9 x 6 x 8.1 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1.15 pounds|
Great for Vacations
Simply fill up the bottle, and put them in your indoor or outdoor flower pots. Then you can go relax without having to worry about your plants.
How It Works:
1) Fill bottle.
2) Set Plant Waterer on top.
3) Flip them over and place the plant watering spike int your planter.
Nature Friendly and Economical
These simple irrigation spikes can be installed quickly, and recycle your long neck bottles.
Grow Greener, Healthier, Happier Plants
Using an automatic watering system ensures that your plants get just the right amount of water.
Top customer reviews
Sad to say, in the past, I've lost plants and witnessed wilting, dry plants that become unhealthy due to owner neglect and irregular watering.
These terra cotta sleeves and water globes/bottles are THE answer for me, whether we're gone from home over a week or so, or for regular watering. I am 100% sold!
Other pluses include:
- Terra cotta sleeves are porous and allow water to seep into the soil only as quickly as the plant requires.
- Using water globes, vinegar/wine/beer glass bottles work well with these sleeves. At a glance, you can see which containers need water replenishment and when.
- I really like using these in hanging baskets that might not have regular sprinkler/drip automatic watering systems. Convenient.
- Some of my hanging baskets hang over front porch wooden frames. Using these
bottle drip systems, I no longer have water dripping onto wood after watering plants.
- Win-win-win, and afforable, too, moreso if you recycle used bottles. However, I've found that recycling plastic soda bottles are less effective due to less rigidity of glass bottles.
- I suppose it stands to reason, but I've learned to use bigger bottles like vinegar/wine for plants in larger containers, and mini-waterglobes/beer bottles for plants in smaller containers like hanging baskets. I usually try to hide the watering system where it's less visible in the plant container.
This supplier has a good quality product, packaged well and arrived within days of ordering.
I am looking forward to using mine to care for my many plants while we are away on vacation.
Whether another similar product (there are tons of companies selling these) would have faired better or not I cannot say (I somewhat doubt it), but THESE sure did NOT work as expected!