- Item Weight: 3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B06X9H7C8X
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (51 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #52,455 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Terramar Cloud Nine 4-Way Stretch Brushed Turtleneck
|Price:||$17.55 - $38.20|
- 86% Polyester/14% Spandex
- Features climasense carbon thermoregulation technology: fast wicking and drying
- Midweight warmth (2.0) makes cloud Nine extremely versatile
- UPF Rating 25+
- Functional thumbholes and all flat seam construction
- Ultra-soft Brushed surface Traps air and allows for increased airflow/breathability
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Cloud nine is the Terramar product where form perfectly meets function. The midweight fabric is ultra-soft and features climasense thermoregulation technology that automatically adjusts to your body temperature. When you are cool it traps air to maintain warmth. When aerobic activity rises and the surface temperature increases the fabric allows moisture vapor to Escape to maintain comfort. Whether skiing, snowshoeing or mountaineering, this Cloud nine top is functional performance at its best
Top Customer Reviews
BUT...the fit is "off". I wear a size 10 and normally take a medium in tops. I got these in a large since there was no size chart. They are tight across my shoulders (in the front but not the back) and the upper arms are too snug. They're also tight across my stomach which also makes no sense.
The one I tried on when I first received the package fit the best of the bunch...and so, thinking they'd all be OK, I took them out of their wrappers. Obviously I now can't return them. I was hoping to be able to wear these as stand alone tops but they look so weird that they'll definitely be base layers under something else under my coat. Until I decide to just donate them.
I love the turtleneck, though. It looks like it'll stay up nicely which was the selling point for me.
If you have more sloped shoulders than I do and a concave stomach, you might be fine with the way these fit. I'd still order "up" if I were you. I probably should have gotten an Extra Large to accommodate my size 10 bod.
UPDATE: I've been wearing these for dog walks/slow strolls and they've been fine. This morning, for the first time, I wore one for my exercise walk. I came home drenched in sweat and had to towel off and change clothes before I could go back out with my dogs. These things are 14% spandex and are like wearing a rubber sheath. There is no breathability sweat-wise, absolutely no wicking. I've never had to change clothes between those two walks before or had sweat running down my back when temperatures were in the 30's (and I had a breathable fleece jacket on...no sweat/heat obstruction there).
I'm going to donate mine...what a bummer.
Most Recent Customer Reviews