Terramar Men's Thermolator II Pant
|Price:||$14.00 - $38.80|
- 86% Micro Polyester, 14% Spandex
- contrasr flat seam construction
- UPF Rating 25 +
- Easy care machine washable
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1) the fit. Probably due to the extra amount of spandex they put in it, and general engineering, but it holds closer to my body and retains shape after longer periods of time.
2) moisture wicking. They work really well at keeping you cool and dry when most other similar thermals do not.
3) general warmth. These keep me as warm as any light weight or medium weight thermal I've ever worn, at generally a much thinner, lighter, and closer fitting size.
4) a front fly. I've reviewed a couple other pairs that I recently owned that were lacking this feature. While it wasn't necessarily a deal breaker for someone who uses the bathroom maybe 3 times a day, it was still a nuisance that I did not wish to replicate by purchasing more pants without this feature (even if at a lower cost).
The only problem I have with this (and everything I buy) is the price. To me I would probably claim everything is overpriced. However, these are not so much though that I will continue to buy these next season and wear them again (hopefully they dont go out of stock!). Amazon unfortunately did not sell these when I purchased them a few months ago, or I would've gotten them from here.
BTW, I also got the Thermolator shirt, glove liners, and beanie liner - all equally good.
This thermal feels a little like tights. I bought the large and I were a 36 x 32 pant and there was lots of leg room left. I wear this in 28-45 degree temperatures on a motorcycle. It kept me from freezing, but if you were spending more than an hour under 32 degrees without working out you would probably need another layer.
It was very comfortable to move from cold temps to office temps, so that I did not have to remove them.
I am 5'7" with a 30" or less waste. I probably should have bought small. But the mediums do fit, though the waste band is a little loose and there is some extra material in the legs.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent product! The material is soft and the color is perfect. I highly recommend Terramar Thermolator long johns.Published 10 days ago by Amazon Customer
I don't know how they do it, but these Terramar products really work and they weigh nothing. These are comfortable and unobtrusive. And WARM.Published 2 months ago by Avid Mac
Kept me warm throughout my various winter hikes. Kept the smell to a minimum and theyre super comfortablePublished 2 months ago by Armando
Very comfy. They did come a little longer than normal, not going to complain though i like them that way. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Landon Rathmann
I bought this as a lightening deal so the cost was good. My goal was to use it for some extra warmth on cool camping trips. Read morePublished 4 months ago by T. Collins
Terramar make a good product, you can't go wrong with the brand. I'm happy with all their products. Very well made, I have a pair of these that is at least 10 years old and I use... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Jeff
Very comfortable fabric that clings to your legs. Warm without being too hot for indoor/outdoor use. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Happy Hunter
These are very comfortable and warm, I had to buy another pair.Published 5 months ago by R. J. FOYT