Terramar Thermasilk Glove Liner
|Price:||$9.49 - $39.95|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Pure filament interlock silk
- 100% Filament Silk
- Comes with ClimaSense treatment is designed to respond to your body's changing conditions to keep you comfortable no matter what your activity level
- Quik-Dri Thermoregulation Comfort Technology
- Machine Washable
- Rib with spandex cuff and reinforced seams
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Terramar ec2 Quik-Dri Thermoregulation Comfort Technology 100% supersoft filament interlock
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They are also great for wearing under gloves if your hands always get cold.
As for using with a smartphone, they work 70% of the time.
Small - 6.5 - 7
Medium 7.5 - 8
Large 8.5 - 9
Xlarge 9.5 - 10
The numbers refer to the circumference of your hand (in inches) measured around your knuckles. The sizes for these gloves run a little small when compared to other manufacturers who generally consider 8 and below as "small".
As to those who feel these gloves are too thin, no, they aren't. The mistake is that some believe that these can be used as regular gloves. No, they shouldn't. They are liners, and as liners, they are excellent. Use them as your only layer, and you will be cold and you will rapidly wear them out. Use them as your base layer, and they will enhance heat retention and they will wick away moisture.
This is a follow-up to my earlier review. Today was a perfect day since it is 15 degrees outside to try out my new Thermasilk Glove Liners recently purchased. Putting them on under my gloves and going outside in the bitter cold to get my car parked two blocks away, I found the cold to go right through my gloves and my fingertips getting cold. The glove liners did not keep them warm and back they are going. Disappointed.
1) They are so small that I carry them in my purse or pocket during times of the year when most people probably wouldn't need gloves. It's a great backup. If it's actually cold outside and I only have these with me, I will keep my hands in my pockets most of the time, but these add a really nice extra layer to the warm pockets, and protect me when I take my hands out to use my bus pass, or phone.
3) I wear them as liners inside my Volt heated mittens when I ski or ride my moped in the winter. Without these liners, the heated mittens can get a little clammy, but this added layer makes the perfect combination. With both layers, I can make it through my 20 minute commute on my scooter in Boston in 20 degree weather without any circulation problems.
4) This one was a nice surprise: I can use my iPhone with these gloves on. It's not perfect ( I bought a size larger, because snug gloves exacerbate my Reynauds, so my precision isn't as high) but they are thin enough that I don't need to remove them on really cold days to do basic phone stuff.