Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on August 16, 2010
Purchased this doll for my granddaughter's Birthday. She played with her no more than 10 minutes, when her arm came off. I was able to super-glue it, but we still have to be very careful with it.
I later ordered another doll just like this...the Terri Lee Ballerina Doll (in blue tutu.) She came with her arm already off when we opened the box. Unfortunately, this arm had a break that was worse than the first doll. We have not been able to repair her, so her arm is tied to her body. My granddaughter calls it her "boo-boo." I returned the dolls to Terri Lee Associates & they were happy to replace them, but again the arms came off within a short time. This dolls are lucky they are so cute, because, BELIEVE IT OR NOT, I would still buy another one! They have MARVELOUS hair & come with a hairbrush. It is SOOO fun to style their hair. The Pajama Party doll came with her own toothbrush and toothpaste...my granddaugher couldn't wait to brush her OWN teeth with Terri. THIS IS GOOD! I had a Terri Lee doll when I was four years old (way back in the fifties), so I am sentimental about her & all of my happy childhood memories that surround her!
Anyone that is not familiar with Terri & her history would be less likely to put up with all of those broken arms! Poor Terri!
Regards,
Susicatrin
Boston
on November 12, 2010
Just a beautiful doll, purchased one of these last year for my daughter, because it looked pretty and was very, very affordable! We love her, such a pretty little doll with the most gorgeous hair. So I purchased another one (red head) for her this year:) I really had to search for her though, she did not come up in the doll search, had to go back to my old purchase order, glad you keep record of those.
on April 8, 2011
I had this doll as a child and oh how I missed her. So, when I purchased it through Amazon, I was amazed at the price. So affordable. I was a bit disappointed at her body as it doesn't look like the one from the 50's, but the face is the same. So pretty. I would recommed her to anyone who is contemplating purchasing her. Clef
on October 1, 2008
This is a nice doll for the money and seems to be well made. I bought it for my 3 year old grandaughter who hasn't played with it yet. This doll has brown eyes that do not open and close. With the red hair, I expected blue eyes, but I think my red haired granddaughter will enjoy syling the doll's hair and the cute accessories that come with it.
on January 30, 2008
Es una muñeca muy bonita, con excelentes detalles que la complementan como son los zapaticos, el cepillo y la pasta de dientes.

Mis hijas quedaron encantadas!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.