- File Size: 3041 KB
- Print Length: 314 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: A Blonde and a Prayer Books; 2 edition (March 2, 2015)
- Publication Date: March 2, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00U6YA7ZI
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #36,304 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$11.99|
Save $8.00 (67%)
Terri: inspirational women's fiction (The Women of Valley View Book 2) Kindle Edition
|Length: 314 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
. It's well written. The romance delivers some of that '...sigh' factor, and the ending leaves you with a satisfied smile. I recommend this book.
Terri is the proud owner of her own daycare but despite that there is something missing in her life. Terri longs for the perfect husband and family. She has come close to finding Mr. Right a few times but no one can quite meet her standards. So until he comes along Terri focuses on becoming a foster mom.
Steve Evans is a man with a horrible past. As a young man he let drugs rob him of his family. After coming to his senses and giving his life over to God he was reunited with his two beautiful daughters, Samantha and Iris. Now he is a renowned author using his past as a compelling agent to win others to Christ.
Terri and Steve have become friends since he moved to be with his daughters, and when Terri and her new foster daughter are forced out of her house for a few weeks Steve offers his basement apartment to them. Will this be the perfect opportunity for his daughters to do a little matchmaking? Has Terri finally found Mr. Right or will a situation arise that makes change her mind?
Once again Ms. Srock has written such a moving story I found I was drawn into it from the very beginning. This was made even better by the secondary story of Terri's dealings with the young couple that are the parents of the foster child she took in. I am hoping there will be a third book coming soon!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Christian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Literary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Religious
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Sagas
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Contemporary