Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Terrific Trains (Amazing Machines)
Format: Paperback|Change

on September 19, 2016
Great story, great illustrations, but whoever decided to place the words in black on a background hodgepodge of broken up grey and white ought to be sentenced to read some long boring novel over and over again.
One person found this helpful
on June 15, 2013
My daughter couldn't afford to buy my grand kids books and they love reading. I am not able to do a lot of "extra spending" either but want the children to love books like I do and have the opportunity to have some. I was so glad to find these and at such a wonderful price. I was able to get the kids each several books of their own and they were so glad to get them to! Go Nanny!!! I will be buying some more for them too!!
3 people found this helpful
on April 4, 2016
We have a lot of the books in this series now and my son would love to have them all. Unlike other "franchise" type series, each one of these books is as creative and fun as the last... there's not one that my son doesn't like. He's three now and does prefer longer stories, but they're really good filler books that he never turns down, and I really enjoy reading them as the rhymes and images are a lot of fun. There's also a very cool glossary at the end that gives insight into what the parts of the vehicle are and what they do, that might actually be the most fun for my little guy. Really love this entire series, we've had a lot of fun with them!
on November 10, 2015
Bought this for my 3 year old grandson, who loves trains. It says paperback, but the pages are thick and coated - making it very sturdy! He loves the rhyming story and the drawings, although he is getting to the point that he likes more realistic trains. I'd think this book would be GREAT for a 2 year old. No doubt we'll be reading it again and again. And for less than $4, it's a good value.
One person found this helpful
on March 6, 2018
He loves it!
on February 20, 2018
Great Books
on February 24, 2014
we have another book in the same series (amazing airplanes) and my 3yo loves them both. there aren't too many words so it's a pretty quick read. we usually end up reading it twice in a row (in addition to stopping to talk about the things we see in the pictures) to satisfy him. recommend for all train loving toddlers!
on October 3, 2016
My nephew loves trains. This book is a hit. Great colors and illustrations!
on May 5, 2015
My toddler song enjoys these books a lot - we have 3 of them and he finds all of them very interesting. They are cute and yet you learn a few things about trains while reading it - thumbs up!
on July 23, 2016
My grandson love that I read to him