Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Terror Island: A Spine Chilling Mystery Romantic Thriller Paperback – June 11, 2015
About the Author
Chris Marie Green is the thriller author of the Vampire Babylon series, including the spin-off Lilly Meratoliage series, plus the Jensen Murphy, Ghost for Hire series. She tries her best to avoid international incidents whenever she takes a break from her first love, writing, and cheats on it with her other true love, traveling. You can find her on Twitter @ChrisMarieGreen and on Facebook at “Chris Marie Green—author”! www.chrismariegreen.com www.terrorisland.weebly.com
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle Edition for FREE. Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As the trip prevails Kat finds things may not be as they seem and when they end up ship wrecked on an island, that is where the terror begins.
This book has you on a roller coaster ride that keeps you hooked and keeps you guessing to the end!
This story starts out with Katsu (Kat) Espinoza ship wrecked on an island with other members from the shark cage diving trip. The downside to this other than being marooned on the island is someone is killing people.
Kat's friend Duke (billionaire) is dying and for a last hurrah charters this trip. Dukes family (who have just started coming around because he is ill) Dukes family includ: daughter (Eloise) her husband (Louis), sons ( Duffy and Nester) and daughter (Alexandria) also grandson (Aaron)
Also beside the crew, ships doctor the captain happens to be Kat's ex boyfriend Will.
After Duke tells everyone on board that he is changing his will leaving 95% of his fortune to Aaron and the other 5% to Kat the next day someone cut through the rope holding the diving cage so it would break with Aaron in it.
That night the ship is sabotaged and everyone is forced to a desert island the Terror really begins.
Find out who lives and dies. Also who is behind the killings. You will not believe who it is.
Thank you for another great read! Looking forward to many more.
I received this advanced reading copy in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
Most recent customer reviews
I haven't read everything that Chris Marie Green has written under any of her names but everything that I have read...Read more
This book completely took me by surprise! It was awsome, action, adventure and love..Read more