- Paperback: 233 pages
- Publisher: Villard; 1st edition (April 15, 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0679737014
- ISBN-13: 978-0679737018
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 4.2 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,908,822 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Terrorist: The Inside Story of the Highest-Ranking Iraqi Terrorist Ever to Defect to the West Paperback – April 15, 1991
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top Customer Reviews
I just finished Emerson's American Jihad: The Terrorists Living Among Us and am now his biggest fan.