|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||$29.99 - $53.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 70% Bamboo Viscose / 30% Cotton
- Special Overstock Discount on Natural White Color Only -While Supplies Last
- This TexereSilk product is exclusively fulfilled by Amazon. Buy ONLY when indicated as being shipped by Amazon.
- Long sleeves, shawl collar, two patch pockets, and belt with double loops. Contrast-color trim at collar, sleeve, and pocket. S/M = 49" long and L/XL = 51" long.
- True to our unwavering commitment to human and eco- health, this robe comes in a bag certified free of Phthalates
- Machine Washable. Remove promptly from dryer to prevent wrinkles. Imported.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This sumptuous terry robe for men will surround you in its comforting embrace. The highly absorbent bamboo-derived viscose fiber swiftly wicks away moisture from your body, leaving you comfortable and relaxed. Living up to the sophistication of its name, this is the Rolls Royce of all terry robes. Outside of the robe is princely velvet, while the inside is soft and thirsty terry. The luxury and soft comfort is irresistible - the only robe you will want after every shower.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B005HFB2T6
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 15, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I use mine to put on after getting out of the Spa. It has taken the place of a towel for me. By the time I get into the house I am pretty well dry. The robe itself does seem to take a little longer to dry than a 100% cotton, but this is a slight complaint and the quality of the robe far exceeds my expectations.
Maybe mine was just a random poorly made one.
Edit: Texere contacted me because of this review. They reached out asking how they could make me happy, offered solutions and welcomed suggestions, and followed through quickly to resolution. I give credit where due and Texere takes its customer service seriously.
The concern shown was enough to make me feel comfortable ordering other products. I'm happy with everything else I've ordered from Texere.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this for my husband for his birthday. He wanted terry cloth, a nice, thick terry cloth robe for those especially cold nights going to and from the hot tub. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Gaudilady
Nice terr cloth robe. Just as described and looks nice after washing it. Very satisfied.Published 21 days ago by Kewlbob
As long as you are height/weight appropriate or anorexic it's good... If you have some heft, look elsewhere...Published 21 days ago by Brainiac
Very soft and quite heavy. A little too warm for summer use, though; save these for winter and buy a waffle weave robe for summer.Published 1 month ago by Cameron
The robe is a little smaller than expected - but I'm happy anyway. The material is quite nice, it looks great and I'm enjoying it. I am 5'8.5" and bought the S/M. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
This was a little smaller than I expected for the size BUT that being said OMG is it lush! It is soft and breathable. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Lynn H.