|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$19.98 - $26.98|
- * Alert : Choose 1 size UP ! We Strongly recommend based on customers feedback
- ex: usual size MEN 7 (D) > MEN 8(D)
- * 1.5 size up for Customer's with wide feet based on customers feedback.
- ex: usual size MEN 7 (2E) > MEN8.5(D)
- *****7th Dec, 2016 Updated size guide based on customer's comments*
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Flex Groove Sole - Flexible movement
Flex groove sole with hydro-grip outsole provides excellent traction and stability for all surfaces and terrains. Multi-directional flexible groove and cushioned insole for balance and stability for various surfaces of any terrains. Multi-directional flexible groove and cushioned insole for balance even during waterside activities.
Specialized Dual Structure
Vent Mesh - High Quality Synthetic Suede Skin
Unique dual vent mesh structure offers incredible breathability and quick drying properties. Dual vent mesh construction for dynamic mobility along with high quality synthetic suede skin that resists wear and tear.
Excellence in Motion
Thermal Bonding PU Pattern
Ergonomic side pattern design that conforms to each individual's movement along with thermal bonded PU detail technology for support and stability.
Specialized Dual structure
Unique dual vented mesh offers incredible breathability and quick drying properties. Mesh design construction for dynamic mobility.
Excellent durable EVA midsole
Thermoplastic polymer technology for limitless flexibility and durability.
- Package Dimensions: 11 x 3.3 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01LYO2KPK
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 29, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Let me get down to facts with this shoe. I'm not a moderate runner. I run about 60+ miles a week. Five days a week. So I put a lot of beating on my shoes. Let me tell you that I fully recommend them. Especially for the price. I've only had one or two pieces of the rubber cone off the bottom of the shoe, but it isn't noticeable and does not damage the shoe. This is simple wear and tear from constant use. So for the negative reviews I see posted about little pieces coming off... Welcome to wear and tear of running shoes.
Forget the "you get what you pay for" motto people abuse. Facts are facts. Tesla found a way to make the price lower on a shoe by using different matieral. If any of you understand manufacturing and production, it's a smart idea. I've used expensive shoes to cheap shoes. I'm a dedicated runner and an athlete. Let me tell you that these shoes perform extremely well for the beating I put on them daily.
My last pair of Tesla shoes lasted well over two years! I actually didn't even need a new pair. I just wanted a new pair because of the mileage I put on my last pair. If you want to go out and buy $300 shoes. Go ahead. Let me know and I'll stand next to you on the start line and gladly show you how well these shoes perform.
Even though I would like to say Tesla is a sponsor for me, they aren't. So this review is purely from me. No free pairs or discounts.
With how these shoes have performed for me though. I would not mind being a spokesperson for Tesla. They perform well and I always document my shoes with pictures to show wear and tear over time. These shoes are amazing!
- The midsole and outsole provide stability and traction when running in different terrains.
- Comfortable material and the cushioning inside is light.
- Insoles are thin but provide enough support.
- Feels very light and flexible when running.
- Vented mesh keeps your feet cool.
- Simple yet stylish look.
- 1/2- 1 size up to fit well.
I personally like these shoes and they work great for me, once I use them up I really don't mind since I could easily afford another pair. I enjoy running and working out in these. They offer a great selection of different color ways and styles as well. They may seem fairly cheap and the quality may not be up to par compared to the well known name brands, but for the price you can't beat it.
When I opened the boxed, I was already impressed. They look much better in person than the pictures conveyed. I tried them on and was super excited to run in them. If these hold up for 6+ months, I think I need to get them on subscribe-and-save :) I'll update this review as I get my experience with them.
The big negative I have with them at this point (which is understandable at the price point), is that there is no reflective material on them at all. I run after dark frequently, and most of my other running shoes featured reflective material to help drivers see me. It's a nice safety feature that is lacking here.
Edit (01/16/2018): I think I'm approaching 15 miles in these shoes, and I'm still loving them. They are significantly lighter than my previous shoes. I do wonder how long the cushion will hold up, but so far so good!
- Arrived on time. No damages to the shoe. Correct shoe size.
- The shoes are light, therefore it is great for working out and running.
- The material is really comfortable, it feels like you're not wearing anything.
- Your feet stays cool during your activity due to the meshed-ventaliations.
- Great stability and traction, I had a great experience while running.
- The price is amazing!
- Awesome design! When you want to purchase a running shoe, you're looking for comfortability/Performance/Design and this shoe takes care of all the parts!
Overall, amazing running shoes. Don't let the price change your mind! In the beginning I was overthinking about getting one, but you really do not know how it will workout for you if you don't actually try it on. After I wore the shoes, I was amazed and I told myself that I will be purchasing another Tesla running shoes. Trust me, purchase it and see for yourself. The worst thing that can happen is that you dislike it and return to get your money back :)