- Receive 1 of these free when you purchase 1 or more NTS500 Industrial Endoscope offered by Teslong. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on this item when you purchase 1 or more NTS300 Industrial Endoscope offered by Teslong. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Industrial Endoscope offered by Teslong. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Teslong Rifle Borescope, 0.2 Inch Gun Barrel Bore Scope Camera, Side-View Mirror, 36 Inch Semi-Rigid Cable, Works with Windows, Mac and Android Smart Phones
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Designed for All Caliber Barrel Inspection】With the 1cm (or 0.39 inch) short focal length camera and detachable side-view mirror, you can inspect the barrel cleanliness, throat erosion, tool marks, rifling wear, chamber damage and fouling.
- 【Ultra Slim Diameter】The 0.2 inch diameter camera allows easy entry into rifle barrels as small as 0.20 inch caliber, and all larger caliber barrels as well.
- 【Easy To Use】In order to allow a complete inspection of any barrel, we have extended the cable length to 36 inches. You do not need to switch from barrel to muzzle to fully inspect bore.
- 【Photo and Video】Our software app gives you the ability to capture and store both still photos and video to either your computer or phone/tablet. However, it does NOT support iPhone, iPad and Kindle Fire!!!
- 【Attention】In order to avoid damage of the inside of the probe from tight or excessive bending, the new package has a bigger case and it won't contain the portable bag.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|NTG100 USB Rifle Borescope||NTG100H Rigid USB Borescope||NTG100W WiFi Rifle Borescope|
|Feature||With 36inch semi-rigid cable||With 26inch rod, easy to control; The rigid version perfectly solves the problem that NTG100 is easy to be broken because tight coiling the cable||Built-in WiFi adapter, work with iPhone, iPad & Android phones|
|Probe||Flexible Gooseneck||Rigid Tube||Flexible Gooseneck|
|Camera Resolution||1.0 Megapixel HD||1.0 Megapixel HD||1.0 Megapixel HD|
|Depth of Field||1cm/0.39inch||1cm/0.39inch||1cm/0.39inch|
|Light Source||6 High-Intensity LEDs||6 High-Intensity LEDs||6 High-Intensity LEDs|
|Battery||-||-||18650 Lithium-ion Battery(2600mAh)|
|Work With||Android Smartphone, Windows PC, Macbook, Chromebook||Android Smartphone, Windows PC, Macbook, Chromebook||iPhone, iPad, Android Smart Phone|
|NOT-Work With||iPhone, iPad||iPhone, iPad||Windows PC, Macbook, Chromebook|
For Android Smart Phone, we recommend these apps:
NOT Work with iPhone, iPad and Kindle Fire
For Windows PC, we recommend these software:
For Win10, there is a built-in camera software available, just search [Camera] in Windows to find it
Macbook & Chromebook both have a built in camera software. Plug & play.
We are striving to improve all the time and listening to the input from customers.
If there are any questions, please feel free to e-mail us: support@teslong·com
Update: October 5, 2019
- *We reinforced the inside of the cable structure to reduce the damage happen
- *Change the portable bag to the bigger carton package
- *Improving the mirror design to reduce the lens flare
- *We reinforced the adhesive to solve the problem of mirror falling off
Update: December 10, 2019
- *We increased the number of mirrors in the package to 3, so that shooters can replace the mirror after it breaks
Update: April 20, 2020
- The length of the probe cable is 36inch/3ft/90cm, not 40inch. For lengths of 40 inches or longer please e-mail us with any questions.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: August 2 2019...Raised rating from 1 to 4. Received a replacement unit free of charge from Teslong. So far it seems to be working as designed.
Update: August 3 2019 replacement unit has now failed. Rating reduced back to 1 from 4.
Update: August 14 2019 on my third unit now. So far so good but I store the camera cable like a cleaning rod and avoid flexing it anymore than necessary. I definitely won't coil it and put it back in the carrying case. Rating raised up to 3.
December 2019 update...based on excellent customer service as provided by Murphy I raised the rating to 5. That service outweighs any concern a purchaser could have. It's what many call a no BS warranty.
The scope diameter is .195 inches (4.95 mm). See Pic.
This is a close proximity camera only, it works effectively from about 1/16 inch to 1 inch away from the subject. The focus gets progressively worse after about 1 inch, where it starts to become blurry.
The software was easy to download and easy to use (with no ads or other garbage to go through). Those of you who have used crappy software before will really really appreciate the simple easy to use software interface. Also of note is that is DOES NOT ask you for your location.
The adjustable LED lights work from zero to about 50 lumens.
The micro USB is under a hinge for the USB.
In the video we are looking down the barrel of grandpa’s 1926 Winchester 22 rifle. It captures all of the nicks, pitting, and other stuff. It works perfect.
We really like this camera for close up pics. We will no doubt find other uses for this camera, but it works great for the advertised purpose.
SOLID 5 stars.
I have tried it out on my 6.5 and .223 rifles and it performed way beyond my expectations once you know how to focus it.
Also, I have a Samsung Android and neither the USB plug nor the additional adapter would fit my. phone. I wrote off to Teslong and received a reply almost instantly but there was no resolution for my problem but luckily, I found on on Ebay for $5.00 delivered.
A few days later I received an email from another Teslong customer service reps who told me that the plug for my phone is actually a part of the standard plug that comes with the unit. Heck, all I had to do was flip the male end of the plug down.
Also, there is a light intensity adjustment on the little box looking thing that is a part of the cable. It's really small and easily overlooked unless you know it's there.
Excellent product with a value much greater than its price point and unparalleled customer service.
I did have one issue after creating the video. I accidentally hit the mirror end of the camera onto my tile floor. I didn't think it was very hard but it hit at a speed as being dropped a few feet. A bit of the mirror shattered. So, that part is blurry. I could leave it like that and it would be mostly unaffected. However, I'm going to contact the manufacturer to see if I can order just that part.