- Paperback: 108 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (October 26, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 148018098X
- ISBN-13: 978-1480180987
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.2 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,252,158 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Tessellating Alphabet Mazes for Kids Paperback – October 26, 2012
About the Author
Robert Schenk has designed several hundred typefaces, most of them between 1988 and 1996. When he began designing maze books after 2011, it seemed natural to use letters of the alphabet as a theme for maze books. After using tessellating letters in two maze books (Puzzling Typography and Puzzling Typography A Sequel) that were intended for an adult audience, he thought that younger people might enjoy mazes made with the tessellations used in these books. The result was Tessellating Alphabet Mazes for Kids.