- File Size: 450 KB
- Print Length: 54 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Stress Management Group (January 17, 2014)
- Publication Date: January 17, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00BGUHT02
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #585,315 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Test Anxiety Cure: How To Overcome Exam Anxiety, Fear and Self Defeating Habits (Stress Relief) Kindle Edition
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I really appreciate that the author talks about test anxiety as 3 problems 1)before and leading up; 2) during the test; and 3) once the test is complete. I think most of us think about test anxiety only as it relates to "I have a big test coming"; it honestly never occurred to me that test anxiety could be thought about in different ways. On top of that, add in external vs. internal stressors and I could finally understand why some people (like my niece) get so stressed with testing.
If you have a student in the family who gets stressed to the max over taking a big test, get them this book.
I gave this book 5 stars and I plan to continue reading it over and over.
Anyone would benefit from this book because we all have some fears that may be limiting our lives.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book helps you examine yourself to find a possible internal root of anxiety test taking.... I am a student, and this book has been a great help! I highly recommended!!!Published 20 months ago by Saideh Thorpe
This book assisted me in getting the needed information that I needed to write a essay for my school project.Published on April 21, 2013 by Lady Nette
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Education & Teaching > Studying & Workbooks > Study Skills
- Books > Self-Help > Creativity
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Education & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Studying & Workbooks > Study Skills
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Creativity