- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (December 21, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415951712
- ISBN-13: 978-0415951715
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 0.4 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,356,251 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Test Anxiety Prevention: Revised Edition 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Order now and we'll deliver when available.
"Rebound" by Kwame Alexander
Don't miss best-selling author Kwame Alexander's "Rebound," a new companion novel to his Newbery Award-winner, "The Crossover," illustrated with striking graphic novel panels. Learn more
About the Author
Howard Rosenthal, Ed.D., NCC, is Director of the Human Services Program at St. Louis Community College at Florissant Valley. A longtime Brunner-Routledge (and before that Accelerated Development) author, Dr. Rosenthal is the author of, among other best-selling titles, The Encyclopedia of Counseling.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|