About the Product
- Multiple Racing Types - Experience a variety of race type challenges including Rally, GT, and Formula 1
- Extensive Online Competition - Race in online competitions with up to 8 player multi-integration
- 36 Circuits, Including Variations - Drive your way through 36 circuits including GP Circuits, Test Circuits, and Bonus Circuits
- 52 Stunningly Detailed cars - Re-live the greatest modern and classic Ferrari models with 52 stunningly detailed cars
- Advanced A1 - Challenge highly intelligent, realistic, and difficult A1 opponents to push you to the next level
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
In the racing world, one name is synonymous with speed, agility and perfection. One name crossed the boundary between automobile and Legend. The fine-tuned mechanics, groundbreaking design and blistering speeds of one of the world's most coveted cars are yours to experience when you take the ultimate Test Drive in a fully souped-up, race-ready Ferrari.
Push your vehicle's power to the absolute limit as you take on immaculate circuits around the world — but be prepared to put your driving skills to the test against challenging conditions, advanced AI and extensive online competition. Rev the engine, let out the clutch and shift into the most distinguished brand of racing in Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends.
Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends shifts the racing genre into high gear, going beyond the tracks to fully immerse you in the rich history of the landmark brand. With 52 finely tuned, lovingly detailed Ferrari models, from legendary classics to the cutting-edge designs of today, as well as an extensive range of world-famous circuits, Ferrari Racing Legends delivers the ultimate driving experience. The Ferrari story unfolds before you as you clinch victories and unlock tracks and cars. Hammer down and find out just how fast your wheels can go when you race against AI opponents or a group of your friends in white-knuckle competitions. The wheel's in your hands, the switchgear's at your fingertips and the pedal's at your feet — what feats can you conquer in the driver's seat of a Ferrari?
- Grab the wheel of landmark Ferrari models, and gun it to the racecourse to test your driving skills in rally, GT and Formula 1 competitions
- Experience every intricate detail of 52 Ferrari models — from groundbreaking classics to sophisticated modern designs — with lovingly rendered working switchgears, visible engines and more
- Push your machine to the limit in the best driving environments the world has to offer as you tear through 36 of the greatest GP, test and bonus circuits from past and present
- Immerse yourself in the pulse-pounding challenges and hard-fought triumphs on the track as fine-tuned car dynamics simulate acute speeds, visceral damage, realistic tire blowouts and more
- Bring the Ferrari's rich history to life in Campaign mode, where you'll unlock legendary tracks and cars that elevated the brand to lasting fame
- Put your technique to the test against highly advanced AI opponents, or challenge friends to an online competition
- For 1 to 16 players
Top Customer Reviews
Atari, you are hurting yourselves and gaming in general when you make games this inacessable and frustrating. I applaud your choice to have selectable difficulty settings in the game (ALL GAMES SHOULD HAVE THIS), but if you're going to have an Easy setting, IT SHOULD ACTUALLY BE EASY. By all means, have a Difficult setting for hard core gamers who want to spend hundreds or thousands of hours pursuing a near impossible goal if that's what they really want. But for the rest of us mere mortals who want to have fun, and not another freaking job, please give us (and yourselves) a break.
The career mode is set up in such a way that you choose an era and then you have to win race 1 to unlock race 2, etc. So if you really hate a car, too bad. You've got to win 5 or 6 races in it before you can do anything else. Even in arcade mode, most of the tracks are locked and you can't use them until you've progressed to a certain point in career mode.
I'm a big fan of racing games - I platinumed Shift 1 & 2, Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli, spent a huge amount of time with GT5, played a whole season of F1 2010, and several others. But this game didn't do anything for me. As another reviewer said, wait for a cheap used copy - there will be plenty of them.
Career mode is disappointing and repetitive in a not-so-fun way. It is hard to describe how this game differs so greatly from the enjoyment of grinding a course over and over to shave off mere tenths-of-a-second in Gran Turismo because all racing games are repetitive. The repetition breeds the skill of game. But I don't feel that way with Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends.
Perhaps it is the lack of clarity of the goal structure, or the spartan interface that looks like it belongs on a PSOne. Or is it the lack of expandability of the game with its limited rewards? Maybe the game is just too basic and easy. I can beat the hardest achievement levels in just a few tries, so there is little challenge to the experience racing gamer.
Another big problem is that Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends falls into a no man's land of realism: The driving physics are rudimentary compared to Gran Turismo or Forza series games, but too realistic to have the mass appeal of an arcade racer like Need for Speed.
If you love Ferrari like I do, you'll maybe find some fun hurtling the Prancing Horse around some legendary courses not found in other games. But most likely, you'll find that this is another disappointing manufacturer-specific racing game that misses the mark of its sponsoring marque.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The game is good up to the moment that the cars are just sliding sideways like on ice (the abiliity to drive could be better with other driving devices, the ps3 pattern joystick... Read morePublished on March 28, 2013 by Arthur Becker Mombach
I have to say that this game is very misunderstood. Test Drive is a very accurate title; it's only partially a racing game. Read morePublished on November 4, 2012 by geel33
This isn't the normal crap driving games that everyone seems to be putting out these days. This game is all about Ferrari's but also about driving and feel. Read morePublished on August 12, 2012 by Johnathn Clayton
If your expecting any kind of a decent game say gt5, supercar challenge, psns ferrari the race experience, um really any decent game, shift or 2, ull be really disappointed. Read morePublished on July 6, 2012 by mchaty