- Series: Test Success
- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: F.A. Davis Company; 6 edition (October 18, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0803628188
- ISBN-13: 978-0803628182
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (92 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #18,017 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Test Success: Test-Taking Techniques for Beginning Nursing Students 6th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
* it teaches you to start thinking in the way you will need to think for your exams and when you are finally a nurse
* it gives great advice on studying and breaking bad study habits
* it has sample questions to illustrate the concepts they discuss, as well as rationales for the answers
* there are test exams
I feel like this has definitely given me an advantage & made me feel a little(!) less nervous about what to expect when my program starts.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a great book for anyone going into nursing school. I have a problem with test anxiety and this book has some great tools to help you overcome that. Read morePublished 3 months ago by jj_86
This book was recommended a long time ago by Jon Hawes. He was right, it clears things up when taking test for sure! Read morePublished 4 months ago by Elle Gee
It got here on time. It had everything the description showed.Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
This book is great for beginning nursing students. Lots of interesting tips for successful testing. I haven't started nursing school yet (soon!) but it has helped tremendously. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Sarah
This book is great for beginning nursing students! I just finished the fundamentals of nursing course at my local community college. This book it on the recommended list. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Kate Davis
Only giving this a 3 due to the fact that I wasn't finding it very helpful. It would be better to buy the other success series books which cover the same content and are excellent... Read morePublished 7 months ago by JulieBird