- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Intervarsity Pr (March 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0830816046
- ISBN-13: 978-0830816040
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 5.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,870,121 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Testing the Spirits Paperback – March, 1995
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Some of this material, such as that for UFO's, is familiar to me, but much of it is new. For example, I've long been skeptical of near-death experiences, but just didn't know what to make of them. Now I have something useful to go on.
A plus is the inclusion of exttensive notes at the back of the book, which give sources for further reading.
As another reader pointed out, the book is a bit technical and may be harder for the average reader to understand. Nevertheless, for anyone who really wants to know the truth about mystical experiences -- Christian or non-Christian -- I highly recommend it.