Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 5,481 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5,631 reviews
on September 11, 2017
I'm 62 and 100 pounds over weight, this is my third week on Test Worx I have lost 10 pounds, my energy levels are very good. I have muscle tone again, running on the treadmill, and riding bicycles, fast walking, and swimming! 10 minutes of floor exercise everyday. Will start weight training after I loose major poundage!!! Absolutely no bad side effects, every minute of the day is GOOD. I want to get down to 155 pounds. I'm 5' 9.5"
My metabolism kicks in everyday now, and my body is burning fat at night while I sleep!
on August 23, 2017
No lie, been following the directions to the tee, I actually see results. I'm in my later 30's, metabolism slowing down, drive to push myself in the gym hasn't been what it was in my 20's. I don't feel any ill side effects, no nasty burps like fish oil or unusual flatulence. I have to positively say, my drive is back up. I feel more naturally alert, at work, in the gym or playing baseball. I would definitely buy again and I encourage you to try it.
on April 4, 2016
I am only 21 years old and have been working out for several years. I am naturally a very skinny guy and have a hard time actually gaining any weight besides water weight. I was wasn't sure if this product would do me any good since I'm 21 but after lots of research I decided to give it a try. So far I have been super impressed. One of the first things I noticed was an increase in energy. Another thing I noticed was that I had more of a desire to lift and workout. Now after taking TEST WORx for a few weeks along with a very healthy high protein diet, I have managed to gain 9 pounds. Since this product frees up the testosterone that's already in your body why not take it and fulfil your potential. Also I wouldn't want to deal with any other company other than SuperiorLabs. I have always had a great experience with them, they offter a money back guarantee, and just great overall customer support. Its one of the few companies that I belive truly care about their customers.
on August 10, 2017
Im 29 y/o and weigh about 150 lbs. I workout a lot, mainly train jiu jitsu at least 3-4 times a week and also lift weights. Been taking this product for about 3 weeks now and it has definitely seemed to have improved my strength and appearance. I notice that I look even more muscular than before and people have noticed at the gym. It seems as if muscle soreness goes away a lot quicker while on these pills, and my sex drive has increased as well. I get more excited now when I think about or look at women. I hope that these effects last and I will definitely continue to use these pills. I do not notice any bad side effects at all so far. I will update this review towards the end of the second bottle. I would definitely recommend this product to other men, but keep in mind that you have to be physically active in order to feel its full effect.
on September 12, 2017
I've been a natural skeptic for most of my life when it comes to any kinds of supplements, but after I decided to work out more, I thought I would give one of these a try. I settled on this one after some digging around, and I was really surprised. It did pretty much what the other comments here said it would: increased energy (not 'coffee high' type energy, but more active energy levels), increased muscle gain from the workouts I do, etc etc. I haven't had any ill side effects at all, which is great, and so I expect to continue taking it as directed. If you're browsing for this kind of product, I know results vary person-to-person, but this one's worth a try.
on March 25, 2016
I am 36 now, and older age is hitting me. Despite my distrust for natural products, this shockingly worked well. As with most reviews, my libido is back where it should be, and I feel much better. I and my girlfriend can't think them enough!

In fact, before I even had a chance to use it for three weeks, they preemptively sent me a free bottle for the next month's supply. Great customer service, great product!
on March 18, 2015
I am just finishing up my first bottle and I am ordering my second one now (which triggered me to leave a review thanks to ADD).

About me: I am currently 6' 1" and 185. I have an ectomorph body type and have always had trouble gaining weight / muscle. After trying many different workout products this is one of the only products that made a clear and noticeable difference so much that I KNEW it was working. I weight about 160 when I started working out and after slamming tons of protein shakes and eating 8 times a day it seemed impossible for me to break the 170lb mark. After about a month of being on a test booster I could already see my weight slowly started to increase. So I attribute a good portion of my current weight of 185 to this product.

My experience: I have used APE in the past which is another well known testosterone booster.

After my first bottle of TESTWORx I feel that it is definitely an upgrade from APE for the following reasons:
- Hair growth noticeably improved -- I am mid 20's and my hair has started to thin on top. I never noticed an improvement with APE and I did not purchase TESTWorx or APE for this reason but i noticed my hair seemed more full and forgot that I had been taking TESTWorx for a few weeks at this point. I started to think maybe it was a placebo effect but then my friends event commented that my hair looked more full.

- Energy -- Throughout the day my energy levels seemed higher all day and I didn't fatigue as quickly or early as I normally do. This also seemed to be the case with my workouts. by the 3rd week I was able to do more reps of my usually weight so I have been able to increase the amount of weight i rep.

- COST -- Cost, everyone wants the best product for the cheapest price right? Well I really enjoy when I can find a product that is cheaper than a product I already use AND it outperforms it. This is definitely the case with TESTWORx. I am spending about 33% less than I was before on APE and have experienced better results. Easy choice for me.
on October 30, 2015
Holy cow. Testworx has been an amazing product for me. I've gone through a few bottles and I look like a different person now. Seriously. I had no idea that it would have such a dramatic acceleration of weight loss. I've lost 20 pounds since I began taking this (down from 215 to 195) and people say I look great. Lost the fat around my middle and everything leaned out to some extent. Yes I work out (cardio) pretty regularly and started eating less, but my weight loss would have been much slower and less consistent if I wasn't taking testworx. Other effects are almost negligible with no unpleasant side effects. I notice I have to drink more water or I get dehydrated. Sometimes at the beginning of a cycle I notice I sleep deeper which is cool. I didn't notice any effects in the bedroom I was hoping for, but the weight loss makes up for that and has the wife looking for action almost every night. So we're happy with testworx and I'd recommend it for any guy who's metabolism is slower than it used to be and is getting chubby due to age, kids, or whatever. With a good diet, water and some exercise I believe it is remarkably effective.
on September 17, 2017
I believe in testosterone replacement therapy. I didn't get my testosterone checked before or after but I can feel a slight difference in energy, alertness and libido. this is my second time using this product. compared to others I have tried I would recommend this as a middle of the road product. not the best but definitely not the worst. same with cost.
on May 24, 2015
This is a wonderful product, but first let you tell you about myself. I'm 20, weight train four times a week, and also have a healthy meal plan. I'm currently working full time at Sam's Club trying to get through college.
*I am also almost done with the cycle. There's only about 10 pills left*

My goal with this product was to honestly just see more muscle growth in my weight training. Once I started taking this product, I really started reaping the benefit of many other things. Firstly, I really started to see muscle growth a lot faster almost twice as fast and I also started losing the pounds. Working 40+ a week kinda made me tired to even do anything on my days off.. I would have rather just chilled in my room and watch Netflix then go out. Once I started this product, my ENERGY LEVELS BOOSTED.. After working an eight hour shift, I still had tons of energy. I was always ready to do something after work or class. Remember products are SUPPLEMENTS. There's not going to be a miracle pill that's going to change your health. It supplements you in your life, especially with a healthy meal regime and exercise.
Overall, on top of being a wonderful product, the owner messaged me offering to send another free bottle or if I wanted a refund if I wasn't satisfied with the product. I believe this shows strong integrity in their products. I don't see much companies that go out of their way to email you see if you're satisfied with the product.