Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.55 shipping
Tetra 29263 Betta Bubble Betta Bowl with LED Light
|Price:||$16.30 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Clear crystal-glass bowl
- Built-in LED light with on/off switch
- Convenient feeding accessibility
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
- They do not live in small dirty puddles in the wild. The recommended tank size is 5+ gallons. They need at LEAST 1 gallon, and 2.5 gallons and up is much better.
- They shouldn't be with or near other bettas unless breeding.
- They are carnivores and need carnivore fish food. They do not eat plants, and they shouldn't eat dried pellets, flakes or freeze-dried food, which bind them up.
- They need heated water (75-80°).
- They need a clean tank just like every other fish.
- A single betta with the correct supplies for living by itself will cost about $100. Or it can live in a larger aquarium with certain types of other fish.
Hope that helps!
I personally got this bowl for my dorm room at college and I find it to be the perfect size, not too big, not too small. Just enough room to put in a little decoration.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
1st one came broken. It is a big bowl for a small beta fish and the bowl is glass and is not set in those feet so you need to be careful when cleaning and filling it.Published 2 months ago by Andrea Crone
Love this! I have it on my reception desk at work and it's great.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Love these and I have blue bettas with blue multi colored rocks in them and I took the base off it looks awesome at night with the lights offPublished 17 months ago by Kisha
This is too small for a betta fish (or any fish). You can get a 2.5 gallon tank cheaper than this at PetSmart! Read morePublished on June 26, 2014 by Amy Green