Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Tetra LED Half Moon Betta Aquarium, 1.1-Gallon" and save 35% off the $16.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Tetra LED Half Moon Betta Aquarium, 1.1-Gallon
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.04. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$4.00 (24%)|
- Repositionable LED light fits above or beneath the tank (4 white lights, on/off switch)
- The lid features a convenient feeding hole
- Takes 3AA Batteries (not included) or charge with a Micro USB cable (not included)
- Made by Tetra.
- 4.875-inch D x 9.5-inch W x 9.875-inch H
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Stylish 1.1 gallon half moon tank provides plenty of room for a Betta. The tank has an LED light that can be placed either above or below the tank. The small size is perfect on a desktop or in any room.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||9.12 x 4.56 x 9.88 in||10.25 x 10.25 x 10.5 in||12.5 x 6.88 x 12.9 in||8.1 x 8.1 x 9.5 in||7.8 x 7.8 x 8 in||8.5 x 8.5 x 9 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Another bonus is on the lid of the tank there is a feeding hole in the front. On the back left hand side there is a hole for a wire cord in case you decide to place a heater in the tank. This hole for wires has enough space for 2 large wires to come through.
I have tons of different types of Betta tanks. This one is the best in my opinion. It's the easiest to clean out of all the tanks I own. It looks nicer than the more expensive tanks I own and it's very spacious.
This is a great price for a simple, clean looking, easy to set up Betta tank. I highly recommend picking one of these up over other tanks that are similarly priced (or even over most expensive Betta kits). I live in Colorado so I put a heater in the tank during the winter. But most of the year it's warm enough indoors so I don't need a heater. Looks really nice without cords sticking out everywhere. Also since you don't need a cord for powering on the lights, you can place this tank on most areas you couldn't before. Totally love this tank and the price is unbeatable!
Update (1/6/2016): I've included two pictures with my new Betta 'Talon' in it. He is larger than most Betta's I've housed and it seems pretty spacious for him.
* large enough for a betta to swim around and have some space
* great design, perfect for offices, kid's rooms, or anywhere else you'd like to put it
* cordless!!!! My tank is for my office, which has VERY limited outlet space
* the light is bright and makes the tank look beautiful
* the light is exterior to the tank, which means that little splashes of water will not get inside the light to damage it (see photos). I've had many fish tanks before, and a damaged light from prolonged water exposure is the worst
* the light runs on batteries, and there is also a space for you to plug it in. I've read in other reviews that the plug can charge the batteries, but I haven't tested that theory yet. My Kindle charger fits, so you shouldn't have to buy a whole new cord just to charge the light. You probably already have something around the house that matches.
* easy to clean
* the light can be used on the top of the tank or on the bottom (I put mine on the top, but I imagine it would look beautiful on the bottom if I had jewel rocks)
* there are plastic bumps at the bottom of the tank, to hold the light in place if you want to put the light on the bottom. These bumps make it impossible to place artificial plants with large bases in the tank. Both of my plants are placed near the front of the tank to avoid the bumps, and I'd rather have the plants near the back. You can see the bumps in the photos (the bumps are exactly the same on the bottom of the tank as they are on the top of the tank).
HOWEVER - the pros for this tank greatly outweigh the cons. I loved this tank so much, I ordered a second tank for my co-worker. She currently has a betta in a much smaller tank, and I know he'd be happier in this one.
Tetra Aqua-Safe, and Tetra Safe-Start to help colonize the filter quickly.) I would highly recommend this tank to everyone, and anyone that
My Platy(MacGyver) just recently jumped thru the feeding hole and went sky diving and carpet sledding. He was alive when we found him, and he is happily in his tank again.(No injuries at all!) I would recommend putting a small screen over the feeding hole, if you have fish that likes to jump!
I will say the first one that came was broken by the rocks that were shipped with it, but Amazon replaced it very quickly with no hassle.
(Ignore the dying plant in my picture....I'm not so skilled at keeping plants alive. lol)