Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Size: 7.06-Ounce|Change

Showing 1-10 of 527 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 552 reviews
We took a shot on this in enhancing the color of our fish. One month into feeding them this there is no noticeable difference in color. We have a very healthy, clean tank that is well maintained and I believe that contributes more to the fishes overall color than just relying on the diet to do the trick. Maybe my fish are as colorful as they are going to get. The fish do enjoy the flakes and even the bottom feeders get in on the leftovers. To say they enhanced the color, I don't believe it did. For the price I will probably just switch back to the normal flakes they have been eating for the last 10 years.
on March 6, 2017
It's fish food and I can't say I've actually sampled it for taste. However, the fish look forward to it with gleeful anticipation and suck it up like little vacuum cleaners. And all my fish are generally healthy and tend to meet or exceed their life expectancy so I'll keep using this brand, as I have for a number of years now, I recommend it.
on January 14, 2014
The Tetra Color Tropical Flakes is the best for tropical fish. This huge sze jar was a delightful find price wise via Amazon... The size was bigger then 4 times the smaller ones for a fraction of the cost. A little goes a long way, don't over feed your tank unless you plan on doing frequent water changes, you will create hazardous levels of ammonia and throw their biological cycle out of whack. Thanks Amazon ❤❤❤
on March 13, 2017
I bought the 7.06 oz. It is a lot of fish food. I would not recommend this size for a small tank since it would last a long time. I have a BIG tank with LARGE fish, so this container worked out perfectly. All of my fish ate the flakes and continued to grow and stay healthy, so no complaints.
on March 10, 2017
Amazing flakes, incredible value! GIANT container for a great price and my fish love it. I notice a significant increase in their color, activity and even a reduction in their usual amonia/nitrite production... overall fantastic product, happy fish and even for my picky eaters! Awesome qauilty flakes!
on March 27, 2017
Nice fish food! My fishes likes it a lot. The downside is that the food turns my aquarium water to a brownish color fast in just about five days.
on April 16, 2017
I don't know about color enhancement, haven't seen a change. But, my fish gobble them up. No left over food. No complaints.
on February 22, 2017
Been using Tetra flakes forever. Fishies love them.
on April 4, 2016
Great price, my fish love it. Use either this type or the TetraMin Plus. I never buy anything else and it lasts a long time.
on December 5, 2013
perfect size, fish love it and I don't have to schlep it home! I only wish Amazon would be able to group items better.
A LOT of packaging, since I order a lot instead of going to the super market.