Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Vant PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 58 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 71 reviews
on June 5, 2017
Fantastic service,. super fast delivery. Grandchildren love this game. There parents played it 20 some years ago. It never goes out of style.
on August 1, 2017
New! Plays perfectly. Delivered on time. I am very happy.
on August 21, 2017
Not the same as the original but still fun.
on August 21, 2015
This version has everything I could ever need when playing Tetris. My favorite though is Bombliss mode and is the main reason I bought it. I loved it when it was out for the SNES and I've been looking for a version on a DS that had it. Thank goodness for this.

These are my favorite Tetris games for reference:
1) Gameboy Tetris
2) Tengen Tetris for the NES
3) Super Bombliss for SNES

and Tetris Party Deluxe has just been added! Highly recommended.
on July 13, 2017
good game
on January 28, 2017
Good Tetris,this game has a design error that you can see very well in center screen becausr of the numbers after every combo you have,otherwise excellent.
on October 5, 2010
It seems like forever since Tetris has been available (outside of purchasing a foreign copy on bay). This version and the WII version captures all the fun and challenge of the classic game and adds the new twist of head-to-head competition. The several competitive games are interesting...although a couple are difficult to figure out at first. Overall this is a worthy successor to the classic game and well suited to the DS platform and the WII platform.
on July 5, 2010
This is a fun, classic game. The gameplay does not take advantage of the touch screen, but the button controls work very well. If you are a fan of Tetris, you will enjoy the new variety this version offers. It also offers the classic game play.
on July 16, 2014
I love the variety of Tetris games that are in this game. If you could not find a game on this game card you would love, you are not looking hard enough. You can play fast or slow. You can blow up pieces or race with pieces. The sounds are okay.
on June 27, 2013
I enjoy Tetris Party Deluxe very much! I certainly am glad that I can go to Amazon to browse-that's why I use a lot of battery juice! I have the Nintendo XL-that makes it nice. I gave my game to my sister, and she too love playing it. Thank you for being such a wonderful seller! You are cool!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.