Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Platform: Nintendo DS|Change

Showing 1-10 of 55 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 68 reviews
on December 8, 2016
I bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it! The package came quickly and I watched him play it on his 3ds today and the cartridge seems to work perfectly! Not much I can say about the game itself as I'm not a Tetris fan. It was fun watching him play with a smile on his face though.
on January 22, 2016
Just like old times and more! The original game is here, in tact! Yay! And then they offer a few other challenging options to the player. I love borrowing this from my son once in a while. The only downside? I am not NEARLY as good as I used to be-the new addition games are a little more challenging. I bought this because my son said he read in his Ripley's Believe It or Not book, that a girl played Tetris umpteen times a day for x years and got smarter. He didn't even know what Tetris was. He loves games, I'm not always supportive, but I got him this because I knew it was a clean fun game that I used to play. A Winner!
on June 5, 2017
Fantastic service,. super fast delivery. Grandchildren love this game. There parents played it 20 some years ago. It never goes out of style.
on August 21, 2015
This version has everything I could ever need when playing Tetris. My favorite though is Bombliss mode and is the main reason I bought it. I loved it when it was out for the SNES and I've been looking for a version on a DS that had it. Thank goodness for this.

These are my favorite Tetris games for reference:
1) Gameboy Tetris
2) Tengen Tetris for the NES
3) Super Bombliss for SNES

and Tetris Party Deluxe has just been added! Highly recommended.
on January 28, 2017
Good Tetris,this game has a design error that you can see very well in center screen becausr of the numbers after every combo you have,otherwise excellent.
on October 5, 2010
It seems like forever since Tetris has been available (outside of purchasing a foreign copy on bay). This version and the WII version captures all the fun and challenge of the classic game and adds the new twist of head-to-head competition. The several competitive games are interesting...although a couple are difficult to figure out at first. Overall this is a worthy successor to the classic game and well suited to the DS platform and the WII platform.
on July 5, 2010
This is a fun, classic game. The gameplay does not take advantage of the touch screen, but the button controls work very well. If you are a fan of Tetris, you will enjoy the new variety this version offers. It also offers the classic game play.
on July 16, 2014
I love the variety of Tetris games that are in this game. If you could not find a game on this game card you would love, you are not looking hard enough. You can play fast or slow. You can blow up pieces or race with pieces. The sounds are okay.
on June 27, 2013
I enjoy Tetris Party Deluxe very much! I certainly am glad that I can go to Amazon to browse-that's why I use a lot of battery juice! I have the Nintendo XL-that makes it nice. I gave my game to my sister, and she too love playing it. Thank you for being such a wonderful seller! You are cool!
on December 18, 2015
Thanks again Amazom, you're the best I will shop again and definitely tell
My friends.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.