YED MagazinestoInspire Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM nav_sap_shop_all_hm_cal Shop now Book House Cleaning SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now NYNN

Platform: Nintendo DS|Change

Showing 1-10 of 53 reviews(Verified Purchases). Show all reviews
on July 5, 2010
This is a fun, classic game. The gameplay does not take advantage of the touch screen, but the button controls work very well. If you are a fan of Tetris, you will enjoy the new variety this version offers. It also offers the classic game play.
on June 11, 2010
It's been years since I've played Tetris and I must say I just love Tetris Party. It has the same original game that I remember playing in the past. They have also added things like shadow, field climber, computer battle and a bombliss mode which are fun to play.
on November 3, 2010
Well I bought this game for xmas gift for my daughter....I already test to make sure that its playing right... and wow you get hooked on it....so yes i enjoy the game and hopefully my daughter does too.
on June 28, 2010
Tetris is always a fantastic game and this version is no exception. Great graphics.!
on October 5, 2010
It seems like forever since Tetris has been available (outside of purchasing a foreign copy on bay). This version and the WII version captures all the fun and challenge of the classic game and adds the new twist of head-to-head competition. The several competitive games are interesting...although a couple are difficult to figure out at first. Overall this is a worthy successor to the classic game and well suited to the DS platform and the WII platform.
on January 22, 2016
Just like old times and more! The original game is here, in tact! Yay! And then they offer a few other challenging options to the player. I love borrowing this from my son once in a while. The only downside? I am not NEARLY as good as I used to be-the new addition games are a little more challenging. I bought this because my son said he read in his Ripley's Believe It or Not book, that a girl played Tetris umpteen times a day for x years and got smarter. He didn't even know what Tetris was. He loves games, I'm not always supportive, but I got him this because I knew it was a clean fun game that I used to play. A Winner!
on December 8, 2016
I bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it! The package came quickly and I watched him play it on his 3ds today and the cartridge seems to work perfectly! Not much I can say about the game itself as I'm not a Tetris fan. It was fun watching him play with a smile on his face though.
on August 21, 2015
This version has everything I could ever need when playing Tetris. My favorite though is Bombliss mode and is the main reason I bought it. I loved it when it was out for the SNES and I've been looking for a version on a DS that had it. Thank goodness for this.

These are my favorite Tetris games for reference:
1) Gameboy Tetris
2) Tengen Tetris for the NES
3) Super Bombliss for SNES

and Tetris Party Deluxe has just been added! Highly recommended.
on July 16, 2014
I love the variety of Tetris games that are in this game. If you could not find a game on this game card you would love, you are not looking hard enough. You can play fast or slow. You can blow up pieces or race with pieces. The sounds are okay.
on June 27, 2013
I enjoy Tetris Party Deluxe very much! I certainly am glad that I can go to Amazon to browse-that's why I use a lot of battery juice! I have the Nintendo XL-that makes it nice. I gave my game to my sister, and she too love playing it. Thank you for being such a wonderful seller! You are cool!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.