Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

Tetris Party Deluxe - Nintendo DS
Platform: Nintendo DS|Change
Price:$39.68+ $4.95 shipping

on June 5, 2017
Fantastic service,. super fast delivery. Grandchildren love this game. There parents played it 20 some years ago. It never goes out of style.
on August 1, 2017
New! Plays perfectly. Delivered on time. I am very happy.
on August 21, 2017
Not the same as the original but still fun.
on August 21, 2015
This version has everything I could ever need when playing Tetris. My favorite though is Bombliss mode and is the main reason I bought it. I loved it when it was out for the SNES and I've been looking for a version on a DS that had it. Thank goodness for this.

These are my favorite Tetris games for reference:
1) Gameboy Tetris
2) Tengen Tetris for the NES
3) Super Bombliss for SNES

and Tetris Party Deluxe has just been added! Highly recommended.
on July 13, 2017
good game
on July 5, 2010
This is a fun, classic game. The gameplay does not take advantage of the touch screen, but the button controls work very well. If you are a fan of Tetris, you will enjoy the new variety this version offers. It also offers the classic game play.
on December 6, 2013
I am a huge tetris fan but beware if you are playing on a 3ds or ds as your fingers might start to cramp after a while... or your hands in general I should say. All in all, a must have if you enjoy puzzles.
on October 5, 2010
It seems like forever since Tetris has been available (outside of purchasing a foreign copy on bay). This version and the WII version captures all the fun and challenge of the classic game and adds the new twist of head-to-head competition. The several competitive games are interesting...although a couple are difficult to figure out at first. Overall this is a worthy successor to the classic game and well suited to the DS platform and the WII platform.
on March 27, 2014
Very hard game it's going to take me awhile to beat this, I like a challenge . I would recommend to my friends that also like a challenge Game came on time and in good condition.
on February 6, 2012
Very pleased with my game, Tetris Party...lots of games and puzzles..
just the way I like it..Very pleased with our purchase, came as advertised
and came very qucikly. We are very pleased and would reccommend to anyone
that would like this game to purchase it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.